new guild war system

Join Discord

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
k i've been working on updating guild features and well part of that is creating a new system for guild wars
currently what i have in mind:
- both leaders (each guild has only one leader now with the new system :p) have to be on same map and both have to agree for the war to start
- the guild who's leader dies first (or logs out/moves to a different map/gets disconnected any other way) loses the war
- when the war starts every player in that guild goes blue/orange but ONLY those online at the time it starts + they only go blue or orange on the map where the guild leaders are
- when a player relogs or logs in after war already started his name will be white

the idea is that this would make guild wars about fighting to proof who's more powerfull ect rather then a weak excuse from high lvl guilds to get free pking on the lower lvl guilds
i've also been thinking of maybe making some systems like say keep a record of the wars and the top 3 guilds get 10 extra guild storage or something like that
maybe even things like an npc command to check the ranking of the guild (so you could make npc's that only the top guildwar guilds can use)
obviously this would mean that the top guilds are sort of obligated to fight at least a few wars a week (with decent other guilds) otherwise they'd just fight their way to the top and never fight again to avoid losing

oh ye why i made this topic: want your views and opinions on maybe how to adjust it to make it nicer

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
k i've been working on updating guild features and well part of that is creating a new system for guild wars
currently what i have in mind:
- both leaders (each guild has only one leader now with the new system :p) have to be on same map and both have to agree for the war to start
- the guild who's leader dies first (or logs out/moves to a different map/gets disconnected any other way) loses the war
- when the war starts every player in that guild goes blue/orange but ONLY those online at the time it starts + they only go blue or orange on the map where the guild leaders are
- when a player relogs or logs in after war already started his name will be white

the idea is that this would make guild wars about fighting to proof who's more powerfull ect rather then a weak excuse from high lvl guilds to get free pking on the lower lvl guilds
i've also been thinking of maybe making some systems like say keep a record of the wars and the top 3 guilds get 10 extra guild storage or something like that
maybe even things like an npc command to check the ranking of the guild (so you could make npc's that only the top guildwar guilds can use)
obviously this would mean that the top guilds are sort of obligated to fight at least a few wars a week (with decent other guilds) otherwise they'd just fight their way to the top and never fight again to avoid losing

oh ye why i made this topic: want your views and opinions on maybe how to adjust it to make it nicer
I like it. Was trying to do something simular ( well new kinda pvp game as sabuk is old! ) however wouldbt be as good after all your files and you coding etc, but would love something new to be honest :D Sounds brilliant idea. Could you do it so leader gets to spawn a few times? Maybe have 2 lifes? I Like idea of it, sounds like you got all angels worked out ^_^

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
i like the idea to a certain extent.

imo i think there should be 2 guild leaders (possibly 3) and if all players die, the war is ended. Not just the leader xD