New Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Ok, so last few days been looking at 2.3 files. and realized everything has been done with them so i wont both.
Started looking at ruby, and personally not a fan of those files. First time iv downloaded the Heroes files. and im amazed at some of the stuff in here.

Now if i spend time making a server (Which i have a lot of atm) I would like to know what LOMCN wants, rather than me doing a high rate, and noone wants it.

So you all argue amongst yourselfs what you would like and, voting majority wins. also any ideas or tips you can give me with these files. please do, im open to ideas.

Oh and im not changing files no matter what.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
High rate :) .
P.S Why do you not just create a poll?

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
I will start working high rate and see where it goes from there. Will add donations after a while when servers live, ONLY to cover costs of dedi, am out of work atm, and cant afford to waste the cash on a dedi lol.

But, i will try host from my pc, and see how we get on.

Just sorting out Caves n mobs atm.

Btw, what would use consider high rate? as i know there is a very high cap on stats and levels on heroes. so would do you think would be to high ? 1000+ as tbh, i dont think levels would exceed 200 - 400

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
High rates suck imo, med rate or low rates made proper win my vote, then again a high rate server could work if made right but thats very difficult. Reason i say low/med rate is easier is because theres already a base to build upon, high rate will be loads more work/thoughts so good luck.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
I would agree with the 200-400 being highest level BUT you could add a Rebirth option, where each rebirth you could earn extra stats (like Furian) or better kit (like MirRevenge)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Only thing that put's me of these files it 'ThunderStorm'.. It totally ruins the game.. It can hit anything in site.. And only thing to make it Weaker then FlameField is either lowering it's damage Or making it hit slow.. I'm sure this had anoyyed alot of people.. Also when your adding (Gems/Orbs).. Please! Make Soul/Magic Gem/Orbs a bit more rarer then Bravery.. Because if both droped same amount it will **** up eventually.. Because if you imagine a warrior gaining a BraveryGem.. It won't make him as much as powerful as wizard adding another +1 mc..

+1 more mc would effect way more then a +1 more dc.. Also this includes SC..

Only problem with high rates is you run out of skins easy and fast.. So you could just simply spread what levels they near to wear the next sets.. i.e (Level 8 Armour, Level 30 Armour, Level 54 Armour) And so on.

But any how all the best!

-Ash

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Thanks Milo, And ash, i intend to make use of Crafting npc's for gems and orbs will be very rare. Also will be no Para / Pro / Slow / Pa in game, and will only allow para's pro's to be in game when i feel they are needed.
Gonna try a little level cap idea i think. Maybe first level cap around 60 for the first few weeks - 1 month of server live. then up that to 80 or so. im not to sure yet. got a million and one things to do before i decide how im going to do this.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
I think level cap sucks, further on I prefer a good med rate server where u can get up to lvl 60 for example. Besides that try and make a wide range of new cave I think, I guess many people are looking for some new things instead of doing all the same over and over again... Most servers around lately have been lazy I guess and just been useing the old original stuff.

Anyhow, good luck with this! Can't wait to see them new Hero files!

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Well, i must admit im a sucker for the Old Caves + Mobs i think majority of them do look better, but im only going to be using caves like Bug Cave / Oma Cave etc for lower levels. It shouldn't take anyone long at all to reach level 40, then im slowing it right down would like people to be reaching level 60 within first 2 weeks, and level 70 within a month tbh.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
As i said earlier Tel, High rate / Med rate will go down nicely. Need me to test anything in game, PM me and ill give you a hand my pal.

/Bench

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
Like i said ingame earlier gimme a shout what you need help with mate!
/Valigan

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Goodluck with the server, personally I think the files work best with medium rate but it all depends on how you set up the server. Hope all goes well.

/Czeldabolg

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Would anyone be interested in Hosting these files i have, as soon as i feel its ready for beta. My Router aint having none of this, and i cant connect when i port foward, if anyone would be so kind as to host this for me in the near future, would be much appreciated.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i say high rate no stupid donations for lvls or exp items ect u no the score iam guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.