New Interface?

smoochy boys on tour

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Oo 3 characters per account now? Hopefully they put this on euro and it does look very nice, would look cool if when you logged in the dragons circled the mir2 they may already do that but :p?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Damn thats nice!
I like the armours in the screenshot of ingame from euro mir forums, there obviously in circulation somewhere - hopefully we'll get soon. :D

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
NewHope said:
Damn thats nice!
I like the armours in the screenshot of ingame from euro mir forums, there obviously in circulation somewhere - hopefully we'll get soon. :D

there on the korean test ftp.. since yesterday

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
MiloFoxburr said:
there on the korean test ftp.. since yesterday

what ftp is this iv herd it mentioned quite abit im guessing is a euromir download page? anyone fill me in even link me up pm or post back thanks :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Scorpian92 said:
ooooooh exciting cant say i think it suits mir much tho
I must agree.

It looks good, but doesn't suit mir.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tasha said:
nice one :D

will work with wat client 1.9?

interface doesnt work, well works but is extremely bugged up some of the buttons might be moveable but I doubt it.

Armour will work as will weapon but the glow for the weapon wont (Its in humeffect) Weapon looks a bit crappy without glow.

Maps will work since they dont use new tiles or objects.

I like the new interface but it looks very private serverish Its also not finished though (Mail System is still the old interface as are some of the other bits

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i agree but on the gd side of it they are pulling there finger out, will we see more armours that resembel something out a childrens TV show? im gunna check on the maps i didnt know any where posted

edit,

pixyarm6ju.jpg

thats it ingame on destiny if u dont know what it looks like and cba for the top link to load

edit2,

glow2fl.jpg

glow does work!, quite simple to get it to work

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
rofl @ BloodDemon that is awesome had me laughing, "Wow I look camp", yes you do mate, yes you do.

The new login looks absolutely awesome, good find :) Hopefully we will get it soon >:) muahaha

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
w00t84 said:
rofl @ BloodDemon that is awesome had me laughing, "Wow I look camp", yes you do mate, yes you do.

The new login looks absolutely awesome, good find :) Hopefully we will get it soon >:) muahaha

do you think my bum looks big in the armour? oh look at the time i need to go do my nails (not intended to offend so please dont warn me :))

The interface can be used as i used some of it in my game plan and example is the start screen u can get rid of tht cra***y little bar tht goes accross when u login by simply replacing the images with the ones in the latest prg use and it works a treat. Shame we only get 8 images and not 14 like but :(

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
BloodDemon said:
i agree but on the gd side of it they are pulling there finger out, will we see more armours that resembel something out a childrens TV show? im gunna check on the maps i didnt know any where posted

edit,

pixyarm6ju.jpg

thats it ingame on destiny if u dont know what it looks like and cba for the top link to load

edit2,

glow2fl.jpg

glow does work!, quite simple to get it to work
if you use their humeffect then u just set anicount to 3 :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
pretty basic but thanks neway lol...
not sure if i like them very much, i like the login on the interface but thats about it.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
badboyadam said:
if you use their humeffect then u just set anicount to 3 :P

true lol but then ud have 3 effects instead of 30+. just convert it and add it to ur hum effects (twice if ur using ledu)