New M2Servers and Dates

Join Discord

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Am i right in thinking that to find an accurate m2server date, you go to the last menu and select the last option (im assuming help/about) and if so what is the most recent we have access to as iv just found one dated 15/03/2006 (see attached pic)

As far as im aware the m2server with hallucinate is only dated 21/11/2005 so maybe this has something new we could use (Only just found it so i havent found any info as of yet)

Also for anyone interested check out http://www.transtar.com.cn/
Its a Simp/Trad Chinese to English translator made by a chinese company, much better at translating than babel fish in my opinion :D

EDIT: I just check and this M2 isnt packed :)

EDIT 2: http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/url_translator.html seems to be an even better chinese-english translator, Enjoy :D

Attachments

• m2server.jpg
    m2server.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Yes it is new but afaik it needs a new set of server files and a new reg server for it to connect

Milo is my M2 man so better to ask him

BH

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Babyhack said:
Yes it is new but afaik it needs a new set of server files and a new reg server for it to connect
BH

I think theres a set of serverfiles on the same site i got that from, ill have a look

And if you see this milo, pm me for any info u need

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
K666 m2's use a new confirm DLL's and such older methods dont work from what i've tried
Chinese will do something about it they always do

Btw thats seldom an accurate date since most groups modify that date before release

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ive stumbled upon the new confirmation for these m2s and they behold some beautiful things.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
ill release when i stop being greedy, but im a greedy self absorbed, self centred person so i always want to be the best

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
MrRob said:
ill release when i stop being greedy, but im a greedy self absorbed, self centred person so i always want to be the best

thats either because of

1.You 'Cant' be the best irl
2.Like to think you have power over the net

¬_¬ dunno :S greed monster 2007

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Could someone give me a quick "what is" on this confirmation? is it like a reg code you need or something as i havent come across it before?

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
OK, Figured out what confirmation is and i have this m2server confirmed and up an running. Not checked what it does yet but if someone has web space ill upload the files you need

:ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Value said:

Ok, just uploaded to richens site, 3 files

DithmoM2server&dll15032006.rar --- M2server and Dll files
DithmoM2server15032006Unpacked.rar --- Unpacked version of m2server.exe
DithmoM2server15032006Confirm.rar --- Confirmation

all i ask is you all share what you find out about this server here.

Hope you all appreciate and enjoy this and release anything new you ppl find as i think selfish ppl holding things back for them selves ruins this comunity and holds us all back needlessly (you ppl know who you are!) :D

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
Dithmo said:
Ok, just uploaded to richens site, 3 files

DithmoM2server&dll15032006.rar --- M2server and Dll files
DithmoM2server15032006Unpacked.rar --- Unpacked version of m2server.exe
DithmoM2server15032006Confirm.rar --- Confirmation

all i ask is you all share what you find out about this server here.

Hope you all appreciate and enjoy this and release anything new you ppl find as i think selfish ppl holding things back for them selves ruins this comunity and holds us all back needlessly (you ppl know who you are!) :D

www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/DithmoM2server&dll15032006.rar

www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/DithmoM2server15032006Unpacked.rar

www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/DithmoM2server15032006Confirm.rar

Will do

/Value

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
didnt try to hard but cudnt get ingame was using the unpacked 1 and the confirmation just loaded the confirmation and pressed the left button then started up server what else did i need to do?

Dithmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
daniejam said:
didnt try to hard but cudnt get ingame was using the unpacked 1 and the confirmation just loaded the confirmation and pressed the left button then started up server what else did i need to do?

M2server.dll
zPlugOfEngine.dll
UserCmd.txt
PlugList.txt
CheckItemList.txt

copy these files from the first zip to mir200,
then copy the unpacked m2server.exe to mir200,
then run confirmation and click left button.

Thats al i did for it to work on mine m8, good luck