new map, not finished

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
just wanted to see what people think i suppose, its not finished but it will be soon.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
thats a nice map.. few good objects n that will b a very good ice map.. u cud also turn that town into a underground town.. maybe..

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Small town in bottom right, where the entrance to the map is or so it seems (where u can see the greenland).

Then after u pass across the bridge, there are mobs and the temple type thing in the top left could be a entrance to a really cool temple.

If you could create the template maps aswell, and some sort of mobs to lead onto that map, then you'd make one hell of a good full province area thing

/Ash

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
well i was thinking to have the top exit go to another snow place and lead to a ice temple, i have to convert the temple objects n tiles yet though.

the bottom right im kinda not sure of yet, i might make it all snow and have a small map b4 it to show a gradual switch to snow, or have it do that in this map, i need to put in the appropriate tiles where the green trees are atm.

the idea of an underground town coming off a snow town is quite nice, i was kinda thinking about having a few buildings outside and then having like a market place inside the big building.

the middle area of the map needs something other than path and trees, i have a few objects that i plan to stick in it and maybe like a outpost or something small, seeing as it is quite a big map.

well i have backups of the map after a few steps so i might just make a few versions of it and see what i like the best, maybe i could use a certain 3 to simulate weather changes or something, rotate between the 3 of them

still much to think about and do.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
nice map, you gonna release objects? as my mate who i asked about 5 times, for ones he said i cud use, still hasnt given them to me. -.-

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
i might release them when i have finished adding more objects, they will be released when my server goes live, i will post links on here to my ftp.