New Mobs problem

smoochy boys on tour

Rufus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2005
I add new mobs to the DB, and when i spawn it to the game, it run well but when attack the mob "flash" disappear and appear, i search in the library but i have all the sprites. What is the problem?

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
new mobs animations are in a different sequence. so you have to rearrange or use a newer exe that can read the new sequence.

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
the client exe that comes with the client... and the server exe that has the new race/raceimg...

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
What mobs are we talking about? If you mean the ones in Mon22 - then I had the same problem and took ages injecting into various Wils until it moved as it should. Not all empty Spaces are good..

Upvote 0

Rufus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2005
What mobs are we talking about? If you mean the ones in Mon22 - then I had the same problem and took ages injecting into various Wils until it moved as it should. Not all empty Spaces are good..

I inject the mobs in other library's but 3 mobs run well and 2 mobs have the sprites flash problem!

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
It took me Ages to Inject one mob at a time into a WIL, test it until i finally came out with the right Wils for the job. You have a few choices:

1. Do the hard work and figure out what wils to inject them into (dont take that long really - 1 Day max).
2. Find a Server who has the mobs already and get the required files.

Upvote 0