New Mod

mapadale

i got a infraction from you because my siggy was too big , it wasnt , and i hadnt even visted the mir 3 sections before

we're all glad that tw@ got removed

congratz m8 :)
Didn't get removed, so in future get your facts right 'GAP'. I quit the position, because of idiots like yourself who abuse MoD's when they try and do there job and I'm sure I banned you................

Congrats Mick on getting the job, just don't let them take the piss mate.

no more mini hitler mod! *cough* mapadale *cough*

couldnt have chosen a more competent and all round nice guy for modding , n1 mick and lets hope ur nowhere near as poor and biased as junior stalin
Cheer up Laura, might have never happened if you had done as you was told. But like you and the other rule breakers, you all think that MoDs who enforce them are mini hitlers............

gratz mick bout time that muppit left cudnt be happier that ur mod gratz agen
You another one that jumps on the band wagon, you've not even been around on forum..........

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sounds like this dude know what he's on about referring to the comments people have given. So well done, welcome to the team :P
What am I doing in the mir3 section?!? :err:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Seems like a good guy, but there's more to being a mod than just knowing your stuff files-wise.

Good luck :)

on a side note: as much as I've had my differences with Kaori in the past (even though she doesn't know who I am currently), along with the rest of the mod team pretty much, she's not a bad mod from what I've seen recently. Only thing I've picked up on is closing threads when really, they don't need closing, for the sake of the Search feature etc.

At the end of the day she inforces the rules, which most mods, even admins just do not do anymore.

That's a compliment btw.

/not gotrex

Last edited:

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Congrats Ida... I was offered Mod while back but didn't have the time and unfortunately still don't :(

I know you'll do a great job *hides* ^^