New Plans For Map Section..

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Right, well as i'm guna come back, i've got a few plans to get the Map Section back into life!

Here are my ideas..
  1. I am making a new website to host all my maps, launch new maps, host all map making tools and general important most up to date files for mir like i used to. It won't have a forum because i will refer any one on the website to use this one obviously.
  2. Another upload system (maybe).
  3. Another up to date map making guide which will be illustrated also with pics and will show how to use alot of the tools and how to make minimaps.
  4. Another feature maybe on the website will be map of the month, where i'll give a guide on how to upload your maps files (with minimaps etc), pictures and insert a brief description of plans for the maps use and the story behind the new "land". Map of the month will be on the front page of the website which im hoping to call www.mirmaps.com which im working on getting at the moment.
  5. Another idea within this website is to create a large database of maps available to the public.
Although these plans being all in good will, i don't have any of the uptodate files anymore i believe. So i need some help finding and constructing the most up to date and most useful files like...
  • Objects Tiles and Set Files
  • All of the bog standard, but latest maps on the latest release out
  • And with that, the latest minimap file will also be needed
If you can get hold of these for me then i'd appreciate that.

Anyway, if anyone has any more ideas, then let rip :mooned:

..Let us know wotcha think! :bounce:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
download the korean server files. iv posted the link to their autopatcher in one of the 'new update' threads in the chat section. thats got all the files you need including all the set files.

then just use shortys map editor.

SORTED.