No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
Thread edited and warned.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Thread edited and warned.

Its not a forum its a website and iv been givien permission to post it so please remove the 10 point infraction and and put the information of on my post back... this is about helping server owners and players...

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Its not a forum its a website and iv been givien permission to post it so please remove the 10 point infraction and and put the information of on my post back... this is about helping server owners and players...

who gave you permission to advertise an external mir site on here then ?

proof would be nice.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
When i say permission i mean i asked certain mods who are higher up the food chain then you are if it would be ok and they said it should be fine... Really a truely i shouldnt have to explain my self for trying to help the community in my own way...

Anyways iv attached an image of some of the mir3 mobs alrdy converted to mir2, thanks to kaori for providing the tools nesscery to convert them. If you wish to get a hold of these mobs you can get them FREE from the download section of my site.

/MrEcho

Mobs.JPG

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
When i say permission i mean i asked certain mods who are higher up the food chain then you are if it would be ok and they said it should be fine... Really a truely i shouldnt have to explain my self for trying to help the community in my own way...

Anyways iv attached an image of some of the mir3 mobs alrdy converted to mir2, thanks to kaori for providing the tools nesscery to convert them. If you wish to get a hold of these mobs you can get them FREE from the download section of my site.

/MrEcho

They only asked you to explain yourself, as to them you have as much right to post a external link as anyone who hasn't asked permision, they were just doing their part on doing their job.

Can't see an attachment.

**Edit**

Nevermind, the picture seems to have loaded up now.

/Ash

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if you really wanted to help the users, you would give a direct link to the mobs, and not make them trawl through your site. your not really doing it in benefit for others, but just to get traffic on your site.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
have i missed something since i was away ?
them mobs you have posted are at least 2 years old...

lif

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Yea but they haven't got the shadows in place. These onces have and i know it:

A) Makes the mobs look 100x better in game
B) Takes ages to do.

So a little gratitude and respect wouldn't go a miss ;)

As for not letting him advertise here. Can i ask what the difference between Echo's site and Liandrin's is? Liandrin even gets a sticky.... lol

Thanks Echo, will defenitly be putting these to use :)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yea but they haven't got the shadows in place. These onces have and i know it:

A) Makes the mobs look 100x better in game
B) Takes ages to do.

So a little gratitude and respect wouldn't go a miss ;)

As for not letting him advertise here. Can i ask what the difference between Echo's site and Liandrin's is? Liandrin even gets a sticky.... lol

Thanks Echo, will defenitly be putting these to use :)

Actually they have been released with Shadows in the past.

I'm fairly certain Echo needs admin approval not mod approval which is why the link has been deleted.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

/MrEcho

Im sorry, but thats the wrong attitude, dont you think?

Mods higher up should not matter, we are all following the rules, and maybe you should have made it clear in your first post, that your site has already been allowed, and give us a name(s) of who allowed it, instead of saying you spoke to mods higher up the food chain.

We are all here to do the same job, wether we are Super Mods, Single Mods or Admins, and I find your attitude very poor and dis respectful.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Agreed with Milo.

PM me the name of the Administrator who has given permission or this thread along with your signature will be deleted.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Echo few suggestions on the site, change the font and the header i'll hook you up on msn when your on with some stuff.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Ok well lets go about this with the right attitude... Who would be the highest person i can ask? i would ask Data or Leo but i havnt seen them around as of late...

Site updated with another 3 mobs:
DinoMobs.JPG

Gonna try and convert the rest of the DinoCity monsters but for those of you who dont already know this, the mir3 client generates alot of its own shadows so people like my self cant rip them as easy, but i will be going ingame and hopfully ripping the mobs image by image.

Enjoy

/Mr Echo

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Firstly Leo isnt even staff anymore, and when she was she was in no authority to action such a task.

Secondly Dataforce, Myself, Miles, Babyhack and Stonehelm are the highest authorities on this board, and to my knowledge none of us have given you permission to link here.

Topic Closed.

Learn to go through the correct channels before attempting to link to your websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.