New province

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hi peeps, Started making a new province that links from bichon, Havent had much time on it, so theres alot to be done and a few things need changing.

Anyways , tell me what you think and if theres anything that i could do to make it better then suggestions are more than appreciated.

Hope you like it :)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Cheers, il hopefully have it done soon.. Any suggestions on what i should do for the top left corner :) ?

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
You should add a mountain and on top a temple (something like Zuma Temple)

Also in the middle of desert you can add a small lake.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sounds like a good idea , just before i go ahead..i would like to highlight the fact that i put bichon wall BMP aside my new province BMP .. coordinate link is need

map is 700 x 700

Oh yeh i also need a name , any thoughts?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I do very much like the forest looks preety sweet, bit bare.. but it still looks sweet.

I dislike the towns though, boring and empty. Could you provide bigger images of them?

Also the water edge, how did you do it at that angle? i Swear there isnt a tile going that direction, if its a bodge job, does it look nice ingame?

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Maps real nice, I think you should try add a mountain thing kinda like the mudwall one if possible, then a bridge kinda thing linking directly over to a temple or something

dunno if its possible, maybe im just being stupid xd

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i copy and pasted certain water edge objects and edited them to make that curve work .. so yes , it looks good ingame.

Could try bridging a temple in the top left hand corner.

As for towns , i aint that great at detailing them , like i said , still needs alot more detailing. Plus the two you can see are for Fishing, Different quest's can be held for either town .. so i didnt think much of a city look would be needed ...

Main town i will need help on , will probably make it nearer the top left corner

Any ideas of what look i should go for ?? was thinking of seperating it from map with water and adding bridges

Last edited: