New server a realm reborn!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
New server out for FUN!
Server type : Lemon Server name : ARealmReborn
Server exp : 20
Start level : 1
Start gold : 1
Client link : http://www.fileplanet.com/199316/190000/fileinfo/Mir-2:-The-Legend-Continues-Game-Client
You need this patch : http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/upload/files/get/AeIP5P_Ak8/client-lemon.rar
and 2nd patch : http://mirfiles.syshalt.net/mir2/mirserver - Ripman/Data.rar
NEW LINK for 2nd patch http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/upload/files/get/C2CnEJWLpB/data.rar
Server IP : 190.120.228.202
0 GM - Hoping to play server aswell with 0gms
meaning no cheating !.
Ran on a dedi
I found out when adding points when you level click the left side of the OK button ty
Also - you have to turn on minimap before you enter a cave /works in provences /
if re log in a cave you have to re enter and put mini map on before you enter a cave agen
There is 2 teleporters into caves 1 in sz and a kr teleporter next to bichin storage
townteleporters givin , fixs mini map problem can teleport and receive townteleport
Skills are 0/1 to level
This server does not support Assasin char plz dont use this class ty.

Last edited:

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
server up ! sorry if it went down last nite I left power save on the dedi auto turns off ater 5 hours turnd it off now all good to go.

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
What makes this server different from any other? Or is it just a rushed, play for fun, cos there's nowt else out there kinda server?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Best advert i've ever seen....i'm just sooooo eager to play! Seems like a really well thought out server

*Sarcasm off*

If anyone think this is anything but rushed just by looking at the advert i'd be amazed...but then again, I have met some idiots on Mir lol

Reactions: MythRohan

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
Lmao. Are you saying that you don't believe that this could be the best server ever with so much content? I don't understand where you could get that image from at all.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Is there a full client available?
I'll give it a try when the full client is uploaded

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012
Downloaded & done all that is asked to play but all i get is..... ID doesnt exist or unknown error. Down again.? lol

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
its a simple server x20 exp teleporters to caves also krs no bugs skills 0/1 needed hoping ppl will have all 3 char classed maxd with best items plz come play =] sorry just did a quick reboot the server will never be down sorry bout that.

Last edited:

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012
Still get the same everytime i try login in.. id doesnt exist or unknown error :-(

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
in your mir2.ini it has auto log in system that's all it means first make a account then fill the mir2.ini for quick login

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012
created an account filled in the autoid & autopass but still getting error message saying ID doesnt exist or unknown error. :-(

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
if you have made a account just press ok to get past auto loging and fill the id n pass yourself . it cant be myside as theres is a few ppl playing

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012
looks like i wont be playing this server then soz but still getting same message ID doesnt exist, can u confirm that my account has been made your end plz.? username.... sonyx

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
First things first

PSC,PC and mobs around PI overpowered and run as fast as bosses,

Minotemple - Cant thunderstorm mobs. told the owner and he said it gives wizz and unfair advantage, thats mir2 m8 deal with it.

Server aint to bad bit laggy.

But the owner seems to have no clue about running a server.

Kizzy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2013
actually you said upgrade wiz'z thunderstorm power I said that's unfair.. I have ran 5-6 servers before with server count 40+ this server is just what you need for fast levelling gaining items for all classes lots of fun come join

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
2nd patch link is broken.

I look like a male riding a horse, with a headless female on my back.
My char is suppose to be female.

Last edited: