New Server, C# Source. Need...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I will be using the sub-forum instead, located >>HERE<<

---------------------------------------------

Right, I've been working on a new set of source files (C#), I started this project because I love Mir and I've always wanted to host a server the only thing that stopped me was the Buggy files and their maintainability.

I have been working to create Mir and have it played the way it should - Lagless and bugless.

Whilst my files will not be 100% bug free at the start (Beta) I have been able to clear a majority of these bugs in preparation. There will be very few limitations on what the files can do.

What I need:

Testers
I am at the stage where I need testers, I am looking for around 15~20 people to start with. If you interested in helping me test, please reply below.

Web Site /Advertiser
I need someone who can build a web page for my server, find a suitable host for the website and downloads for the server, ideally a forum would be nice However I don't want to take traffic from this forum so Maybe an Admin could contact me about this. I do not have the time to build the server and research how to build a website/forum. Anyone who would be interested in this PM me and we could maybe negotiate something, I can pay for your service if required.

The server will lowish/custom rate; not too fast and not too slow.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I should be able to test, give me a shout.

In regards forum, once your server is live we can offer you a sub section here at LOMCN

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
im in jay, should have the dedicated line sorted at sum point this month, just need to arrange things as it will be a buisness line

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I'd like to help.
It would be interesting to see how it compares to the Ruby I'm using atm.
It would also be useful to understand your use of database etc.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Teaser...

Client_2013_03_08_23_05_56_72.png

Anyway I expect to release some invites hopefully at some time this weekend or early next week.

Jamie,

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Teaser...

Client_2013_03_08_23_05_56_72.png

Anyway I expect to release some invites hopefully at some time this weekend or early next week.

Jamie,
nice, prefer the red screen when you die. Not sure what it was when i last played but something like grey?
Looks a lot better now ;)
If you need some extra hands helping in testing phase just drop me a pm ;)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks for the support guys, Won't be too much longer, I've Fixed a majority of the out standing bugs...

Once my ToDo list is clear I shall send out invites (I will choose people on the day of the invites), I am doing it this way because I believe I will be needing to troubleshoot any errors people have.

Oh and ... Spitting Spiders are owning me :( I need to get some levels.

Client_2013_03_10_00_13_48_61.png

If people could give me a few Font Names to test that would be great, Currently I'm trying to find one that is clear enough.

Reactions: TheDayIDie
Status
Not open for further replies.