New Server INFINITY Based new Serverfiles/client.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I cant make a account someone please i can create my account and i cant see the boxes and whoops ill keep with heroes stop changing ur mind lol

download the patches and put them in the new client, honestly though i wouldnt bother lol

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
What file mines called mir 2

can u and whoops really give up, your just making yourselves look completely stupid, you couldn't run a piss up in a brewery let alone a mir server so just knock it on the head please.! put a shame to people actually putting effort in and wanting to create a decent server.

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
It aint my server that much calm down if you dont like it dont play it or dont write on this thread worry about ur own things not ours

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Wow, i said by thursday it be wiped for the 3rd time, it didnt even make it until then.Do yourself as favour and give up, and who exactly are these people that voted for a low euro rate leveling server on 1.9 files? lol

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
I would of sticked with heroes TBH i wanna stick with heroes on this server whoopa is gotta stop changing the servers driving me nuts

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Ahhh i cant create account saying ur name and i put it in and it not letting me do it ive typed my name Whoops changw back to heroes

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I would of sticked with heroes TBH i wanna stick with heroes on this server whoopa is gotta stop changing the servers driving me nuts

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Ahhh i cant create account saying ur name and i put it in and it not letting me do it ive typed my name Whoops changw back to heroes

not being funny, why not make a server yourself? if your that keen on heroes files make one yourself and forget whoops he's bloody useless changes his mind so much that the servers are up and down like a yoyo, dont waste your time on his pathetic servers and attempt to make your own, theres plenty of guides and helpful threads to do so.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
not being funny, why not make a server yourself? if your that keen on heroes files make one yourself and forget whoops he's bloody useless changes his mind so much that the servers are up and down like a yoyo, dont waste your time on his pathetic servers and attempt to make your own, theres plenty of guides and helpful threads to do so.

After reading this i wont really bother going on his server any more.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh really guys just give up, I appreciate youve given it a go and hey you no what i didnt mind knocking about on your last server for a few hours - that was before whoops changed his mind and make a 1.9 server with ZERO new features... i meen seriously is this a general troll or what? no1 can be that stupid?
Youve ruined any shred of rep you had when you first started.

@killerboy123 if you really want to make a heroes server to go online there are plenty of working set-up guides, wish you all the best but do it right the first time.

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
I would want the heroes to go back but he keeps changing his mind 》《 if i was Whoops i would of stayed heroes tbh or C# or 2.6 files

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
m8 the point of the matter is why do you need whoops? what exactly is so special about him? hes doing nothing you cant do yourself lol

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
I dont need him he needs me

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:51 PM ----------

But i might aswell give up on mir cause their is **** mir's arround (no offence)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I dont need him he needs me

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:51 PM ----------

But i might aswell give up on mir cause their is **** mir's arround (no offence)
m8 the games ****ing ancient what do you expect lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yes the game is old, but considering what new games are releasing i always come back to mir.