new server lancer check it out....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The server is about
12x EXP
New 1.8 Items and E.I Items for lvl22+
Start lvl23
Quite a Fast Server
Got its own ideas. Made from Scratch Server Files
Unique HomeZone (In Palace BW) o.O

server name= lancer
server ip = 80.6.166.228
[sigstat]80.6.166.228[/sigstat]

Ace server i think u guyz shud check it out ^_^

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
I cant get on LOM closes after i click on the server button =S

Goku

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2004
Any links So we can Download Patches ????
Or at Leaste A link to the exe lol

da8.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2003
GilgaMesh said:
You'r lacking the required EXE, try using the one provided with Leocrashers Frontend @ www.leocrasher.co.uk

i think he means server button as in the button with the server name written on it before the gates

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
I got to lvl 28 and I wasn't really impressed, everyone is lvl 40+ with similar kit. There are very few hunting places but lots of lvling places and the npc's are set out badly.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
maybe its down?? when u tryed it lol shud b up now tho lookin at the server status btw peeps give me feedback i wana see if this server WORTH going on

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Hi all
well i am the host of this server and have been working on it for some time i really just made it for myself really but decided to let you all play too..i,m always working on it and yeah its my little baby i ave tried to make it fun to play on and there is still a few little bugs but not many, not many quest npcs yet has i,m still working on them..

also we had a full restart for the server only a few days old (so to speak) everyone has restarted from scratch , i have had a liitle help in making this but not much its a mixture of lots of servers , i like but mostly my own so some things will be fammiliar to u maybe..hope you like it if you don,t then don,t play it ...itrs your choice after all.

no gm,s will level you or make items so don,t ask.we try to be nice and friendly on here and i,m after making it a great community to play on usally have a min of 10 ppl on and its up 24/7 apart from when i reboot it etc..

aslo you will notice when d/loading patches there maybe errors all will be sorted soon fully but for now just d/load them with the errors the updated patch will sort it out.you can d/load the full game to have it separated on your server if required and just use that then it won,t mess your files has it does due to useing 1.8 mobs etc.yeah they work.took me long enough.

anyway pls take a look and enjoy , it took me 14 mths to build this from no help just info from here/there so thank you all for your updates and posts i have learned so much from it to enable me to build it. pls be kind to me too.......wasn,t easy has you know..

)))))) DO YOUR WORST FOR I,LL DO MINE (((((((((

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
server has recently went down... dno why ill post wen host sorts his chinkhey arse out lool :P