New Sig & Ava

smoochy boys on tour

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i like it, was just looking at it in my thread :P im not to kean on the white round the letters tho, if possable how about making it thinner?? but over all i think 7/10 not to complicated or ye hurting but just right with the colours m8

EDIT, i wont edit my original post but it looks like its 1 px thick, so maybe make the test "smooth", feel that would make it slightly better, if its alrdy smooth can u maybe change the font as it doesnt seem to go, some of it seems a bit "pixle ated" when compaired with the picture of the sexy girl her self

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Good point mate I was just looking at that, and photoshop isn't autoset to smooth text is it, I've just reinstalled, I normally leave it at smooth but it must have slipped my mind!

Just looked and yeah itwas sharp, thanks for pointing that out mate.

Sharp -
avrilsig220608.png

Smooth -
avrilsig220608s.png

Pretty much the same, need to find a smoother font! It's not made for small sizes =/

Tried it with bigger size -

Glow -
avrilsig220608gns.png

Stroke -
avrilsig220608sng.png

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
use the font size from the first post, make it smooth, then take out the white border round the text, and make a 2px layer of outer glow, im sure there is somethin else that would look good but cnt think off the top of my head atm, only had 6 hours sleep in 52 hours now

or as a second option, use out embos to add a 1 layer of px round it then add the outer glow to 3 px thick