New sig

smoochy boys on tour

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Havn't made a sig in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, tell me what you think.
Honest oppinions please.
EDIT:Forgot to put the actual sig lol.

Attachments

• pot sig.gif
    pot sig.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hmmmm, so JealY you're telling me you like that sig over the one I made?

Anyway, way too much colour in it, a siggy should never have that many colours of different contrasts in it. Too bright and the text is auful, not very good at all imo mate. You're current one is way better.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:

Anyway, way too much colour in it, a siggy should never have that many colours of different contrasts in it. Too bright and the text is auful, not very good at all imo mate. You're current one is way better.

WTF, you say something to me in every post, don't understand any of it...

WTEF?!!??!?!?!111ONE!111

/J34lY

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
w00t84 said:

stop talking crap, theres only 3 colours in it, and those are an ideal selection of colours (Rasta) to use for a cannabis themed signature. I only think you should have used another method of blending them together, the gradient isn't good for blending highly contrast colours.

To be honest, I think overall the signature is pretty poor, but I'm sure anto already expected us to say this. However no one on this thread has offered him some advise...

Here's what I think would improve it:
-Remove the Gradient, and replace it with a detailed/depthy background, keeping the colour theme.
-Lower the opacity of the glowing effect on the leaves.
-Flip one of the leaves on it's vetical axis, and rotate it a few(~10-15) degrees, so the don't look exactly the same (copied).
-Remove the half-tone effect, it looks very tacky. (and never overlay it over your text, it just distorts it)
-Increase the opacity of the layers in the middle (text and bong ect.), and try to blend them into your background without making it transparent.

haven't got enough time to go into anymore detail, but theres alot there(above) for you to play about with anyway.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lyrical G said:
stop talking crap, theres only 3 colours in it, and those are an ideal selection of colours (Rasta) to use for a cannabis themed signature. I only think you should have used another method of blending them together, the gradient isn't good for blending highly contrast colours.

To be honest, I think overall the signature is pretty poor, but I'm sure anto already expected us to say this. However no one on this thread has offered him some advise...

Here's what I think would improve it:
-Remove the Gradient, and replace it with a detailed/depthy background, keeping the colour theme.
-Lower the opacity of the glowing effect on the leaves.
-Flip one of the leaves on it's vetical axis, and rotate it a few(~10-15) degrees, so the don't look exactly the same (copied).
-Remove the half-tone effect, it looks very tacky. (and never overlay it over your text, it just distorts it)
-Increase the opacity of the layers in the middle (text and bong ect.), and try to blend them into your background without making it transparent.

haven't got enough time to go into anymore detail, but theres alot there(above) for you to play about with anyway.

Lyrical For Graphics Mod Tbh.

/J34lY

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Improvement?
20 sigs

Attachments

• pot sig32.gif
    pot sig32.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 47

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
the first one, i really dont like, but the 2nd is ok, still your current sig is much better

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
RedDragonX said:
still your current sig is much better
w00t84 said:
You're current one is way better.

i Don't know why you and w00t say that, he wants views on the one he's just made -__-.

I think the second one is a nice improvement :D good job dude.

/J34lY

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
w00t84 said:

sorry man but you dont know what your talking about look at my current that has green and red in it and they sit very well.....contrasts are a good thing!!!

anto said:
Improvement?
20 sigs

this 1 is much better, looks like tie die :P well done man keep it up!!!

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yes, the latest one has a biggggg improvement. The colours aren't so laregly contrasted and not so bright, the text is alot better and suits it more and the leaves are alot better with different sizes and different positioning.

Alot better, now a 7/10 :) Keep it up.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Skibadee said:
my current that has green and red in it and they sit very well.....contrasts are a good thing!!!

That can be quite difficult to do :P.

/J34lY