new sig...

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well, it was in his siggy... i reported to admin / mod. and he admitted it was there, but he also says his bro done it.
what text cant you read? bottom or top?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
He did w00t, i deleted it and warned him for it.

But he tells me his bro done it and appolagised to me. I believe him.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Ok mate, if it was his brother you cannot blame him... Plus if he was racist as you say, he wouldnt like 50Cent if I am right but I know he loves 50Cent...

I cant read either text... I've told you before use average texts and just place them nicely that's all I do, use Tahoma or Sylfaen maybe try using Visitor.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Skyline said:
He did w00t, i deleted it and warned him for it.

But he tells me his bro done it and appolagised to me. I believe him.

BEARD hope there lies some sarcasm sky.

EDIT my brother posted this

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
ROFL @ the above post... You're brother is L33T :P He is either dumb or just ickle, I dont understand it at all :( *ashamed* :P

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
well clap ya hands for penny. would never have guessed that lol

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
to be fair i dont know what the program u use for these graphics is truely capable of, but i have to say you either arent using it to its full potential or its a crap program. I appreciate you're tools letting you down but in order to be taken seriously by the majority of people here, you need to improve the results. the best way to do that is to improve the tools you use and learn more techniques. get photoshop downloading and play around with it, cos until then nomatter how good your work is on that program, it will never rank anywhere near what people can do with ps and you will always get ripped for posting "crap work".