New siggy tell me what ya think :D

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHunteR

The cutting out its quite nice, i can see you payed attention to the detail like the hands instead of just cutting them off also i quite like how the background doesnt is the inverse color of the picture and that it also doesnt blend.

Original.

flameyxtreme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2004
rating outa ten?? yeh i always get good things bout my cuttting out lol

flameyxtreme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2004
woooo lol 10 for cuting its really easy does every1 else find it difficult thnx for remarks :D make sum more soon :D

ProHunteR

flameyxtreme said:
woooo lol 10 for cuting its really easy does every1 else find it difficult thnx for remarks :D make sum more soon :D

i think people needed 2 put

[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm] for you to understand...

flameyxtreme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2004
shut it u mug who the hell r u anyway ? go flood sum other post with your crap u fukin f00l

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
EvilGoku said:
you go ***** sup brudda how it hangin rude boi

in english??

oh nvm found a translater;

Code:
You Go ***** Whats Up Brother? How Is It Hanging Rube Boy?

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
ownage cutting crap background mir gos with purple background or blackbackground

ProHunteR

flameyxtreme said:
shut it u mug who the hell r u anyway ? go flood sum other post with your crap u fukin f00l

Im someone that is better than you.

Blap blap? Blud...

@jealy the guy goes out and pics up street language.So the point in that is "has a life" which u clearly dont as ur dumb as a donut.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
4/10 (score only for cutting out, even though it aint that hard, just takes a steady hand and a little bit of time). Otherwise, i dont like it ><

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
MeEp BEep ChicKEN wing AS THE SAYING GOES, meep so the meep said to the meep 5-6 out of the chicken 10 and then MEEP WENT IN ENGLIsh please SO THE CHICKEN went ok meeb 5-6/10 meeb yes i have one of thing ma bob translators to its super cooolio changes hello to hellop

/shortykid

lik my bumhole

ProHunteR

ShortyKid said:
MeEp BEep ChicKEN wing AS THE SAYING GOES, meep so the meep said to the meep 5-6 out of the chicken 10 and then MEEP WENT IN ENGLIsh please SO THE CHICKEN went ok meeb 5-6/10 meeb yes i have one of thing ma bob translators to its super cooolio changes hello to hellop

/shortykid

lik my bumhole

god come to london n say dat shet n ull get poped.

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
o ok proper homie yeh brother in da hood yeh ill be coming , come ere bruda with pop a cap in yo ass wanna see my peice bruda got the heat after me atm running with my laptop bruda

woAH DONT MESS EEK SHREEEK POPPY POP im gunna get poped :helpme:

ProHunteR

ShortyKid said:
o ok proper homie yeh brother in da hood yeh ill be coming , come ere bruda with pop a cap in yo ass wanna see my peice bruda got the heat after me atm running with my laptop bruda

woAH DONT MESS EEK SHREEEK POPPY POP im gunna get poped :helpme:

Is that some next shet from the usa?
Sorry but you've failed in your attempt to copy the english getto talk.Go hang urself now please.

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Aa Eeek Ard Ghetto Man Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Status
Not open for further replies.