new siggy

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
this isnt much but i kinda got bored earier 2 day and just messed bout lol tell me wot u think plz .. :)
/Silv
silvcopy6qv.jpg

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
i quite like the effect on the right.

How you can improve it imo.

Make the signature 400*100
lose the extrude and embross
add some more detail on the left

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
ok ty 4 ur help ... :)
ive made it smaller .. and changed it abit on the right ... and tbh m8 i aint aclue wot u mean wit Embross etc :S soz i didnt kno wot u wanted me 2 change lol :( mayb u could tell me plz lol

silv1copy6kl.jpg

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
SilverFang69 said:
ok ty 4 ur help ... :)
ive made it smaller .. and changed it abit on the right ... and tbh m8 i aint aclue wot u mean wit Embross etc :S soz i didnt kno wot u wanted me 2 change lol :( mayb u could tell me plz lol

silv1copy6kl.jpg

Well you seem to have fixed it, i aint sure not if it was embross maybe it was inner shadow but anyways. Now as it
looks better (imo) move the font in the middle left side, make it a bit bigger and play around with it to kinda fit the background.

Also i think the color is quite dull, you can duplicate the layer of the background, and the top layer change the mode to soft light and play with colours. (maybe make it a blue'ish?)

oh and add a simple 1pixel border :P

anyways hope that helps

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
SilverFang69 said:
silv11copy9ye.jpg

ok ive come up with my final copy thnx 4 all ur help :) im very grateful :D

/silv
That looks VERY nice, and ALOT better than your current one, i suggest you change it ;).

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
ty :)
hmm it seems 2 of lost its touch a lil bit coz it looks bit crap no .. if u kno wot i mean .. its gone abit pixelated ... if u look closely between the top few 2 my final copy it looks different lol me will try and sort it out coz otherwise it looks a tad stupid :S

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
SilverFang69 said:
ty :)
hmm it seems 2 of lost its touch a lil bit coz it looks bit crap no .. if u kno wot i mean .. its gone abit pixelated ... if u look closely between the top few 2 my final copy it looks different lol me will try and sort it out coz otherwise it looks a tad stupid :S

id try to help you but i can see none!?

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
if u look @ my siggy compared 2 the pic i loaded up on post number 4 ... if u look near where the text is .. u can tell it has lost its quality a lil bit ... u have 2 look pretty close tho lol ...

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
SilverFang69 said:
if u look @ my siggy compared 2 the pic i loaded up on post number 4 ... if u look near where the text is .. u can tell it has lost its quality a lil bit ... u have 2 look pretty close tho lol ...

I recon that you should change the color the way i told you,

Make a normal blue, then duplicate the layer make the top layer mode to soft light and make it a blue`ish that you have. As the colour will look more ritch in my oppinion. Also by one pixel border i meant borders on the ends (will look more pro). Also it wouldent hurt if u add more detail on the left of it with a grunge brush and just soft light it and maybe move the font in the left middle and make it bigger and maybe add a silver'ish stroke.

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
soz 4 double post .. :S

ok ive done a lil bit of editin got rid of stupid border etc ... dunno y u wanted me 2 make it bigger .. afterall u did gimme dat size .. (400x100) but ive made it a lil bit bigger ... tell me if it right plz ... oh btw i dunno how 2 do a "1 pixel border" soz
ty
silv11copy1oq.jpg

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
SilverFang69 said:

ok ive done a lil bit of editin got rid of stupid border etc ... dunno y u wanted me 2 make it bigger .. afterall u did gimme dat size .. (400x100) but ive made it a lil bit bigger ... tell me if it right plz ... oh btw i dunno how 2 do a "1 pixel border" soz
ty
silv11copy1oq.jpg

there is a probably easier way but this is my way -

take the pencil and make it 1pixel and just make a new layer and draw a straight line from left to right and just move it to top of the image, duplicate move at the bottom , and you can probs figure the rest out.

make the font bigger!! and move up in the middle and a bit to the left.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
SilverFang69 said:

eeeer theres 4 posts, quadruple post?? , the one that ingel suggested u put as ur sig(the one that IS ur sig) ist gut XD