New Signature

Join Discord

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Just knocked this up, my first attempt at a signature in photoshop.

FEAR-SIGNATURE-HESMONDO.jpg

How could i improve it?

Comments?

Suggestions?

Cheers

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
yeah not bad made if its your first eva one....im guessing from what you said that u use to make them in a different program what prog was it out of curiosity?

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
fireworks, but i was really crap at making them in that.

How can i improve it?

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
i think ..
your dead guy is taking too much space on the sig , move him right a bit..
in the background possibly put tht f.e.a.r girl just behind him , make it transparent like 45% or less and that is all i can thinks off...

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Change the font as it seems really thin... But the render and the background slightly clash as the fiery effect Is really bright where as the render is quite dull, Play about with contrast levels.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Originally Posted by TxGraphicz
Is really bright where as the render is quite dull, Play about with contrast levels

Well spotted, I know it was something but couldn't quite figure it out!

The text does need sorting, you either go with alot of text taking a lot of room or very small text which you can hardly see, you've stuck yourself right in the middle and it doesn't work.

I think the effect you were trying to create was this man dying in a fiery building, I guess it's kind of worked but still hard to make of, it's probably got something to do with what TX said, the contrast, a little bit of hue with a gradient wouldn't hurt on the dead guy either :D