new weapon and set

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
well i have a few cuestions.

i have some files which have new weapons 1 of them is in weapon1.sgl this weapon is ok. the others 3 are in weapon2.sgl some one can help me, the 3 weapons i can see in store and inventory but when im playing doesnt appear.

baseitem.txt

testi2/ 5 / 100 / 2156 / 0 / 0/0 / 0/0 / 0/0 / 0/0 / 0/0/ 8/ 20 / 0 /0/2156

this line are a new weapon that is inside weapon2.sgl the number 2156 is the number that it have in item.sgl it appear in bag, in inventory but in game doesnt appear the pj doesnt have any weapon. somebody can help me????

thanks and sorry for my english

FireWire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2009
maybe your app is missing in that sql line so he didnt know what picture for use ingame

with db i havent played till now so i cant help you really ( but ill think it cant be much diffrent to mir2 or mir3 )

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
thanks for answered but i only think how is possible that all weapons in weapon1.sgl works ok, and weapons in weapon2.sgl no one works, im going crazy

thanks alot i know that DSM server have it, i hope that mick can help me

lol

thanks

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
thanks for answered but i only think how is possible that all weapons in weapon1.sgl works ok, and weapons in weapon2.sgl no one works, im going crazy

thanks alot i know that DSM server have it, i hope that mick can help me

lol

thanks

getting help from dsm is never gonna happen lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ITS A LIE ! we have talk with howie and not only one time and he helped us alot.

Just find a updated DB, there everywere and find the weapon and put it into you're DB, but if you're engine dose not support it, it want look right. Like on DSM, missing all the glow effects and just looks plain.

Much easier, i got all 5sets and the 3weapons all working this way.

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
that weapons

i cant see it in game.

in bag in inventory yes but no in game

sanity can you share with me your db

thaks

Attachments

• fir.JPG
    fir.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
God it's simple, you done you're DB wrong. Just get another weapon from the DB, copy the tables to a new table, and change the ID to the new weapon ID, if you don't know were it is then just keep changing it until it appears. I had them working alongggg time ago, not any new weapons then that yet? :/

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
sorry for ask your help im noob in all that and im learning all by my self.... if iknow all of that i dont ask here...... I thought they were new, I'm sorry for thinking that

FireWire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2009
hey calm down fercho :)
try it like Sanity had said. if it dont work after some tests u can ask again and we look how we can help you. if we give you all you learn nothing. and how to change things in a db is importend to know! so you have to find out how it work

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
sorry for ask your help im noob in all that and im learning all by my self.... if iknow all of that i dont ask here...... I thought they were new, I'm sorry for thinking that

I know you are, that is why i told you how to do it... am i missing something?

Oh thanks Sanity, your good lad sanity, oh thanks mate.

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
sorry for my answered im going crazy, thanks for your help

DB = baseitem.txt?????

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
db´s are tables in sqlserver???

sorry im spanish and i dont understand very well english

FireWire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2009
yes db´s = Data Base (Sql is a Database tool with own system.)

that all runs u had to build up ur Hero.db if u now go in that db in the table stditems u find all weapons there with picturenumber (How it looks ingame) and addons and so on also a price for npc (100%) is shown.

there u must edit the weapons

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
in sql server, i only have one db call mirworlddb inside i only have that don t have monsters .
inside magic are magic that have the pj, inside item are the items that have the pj only that

Attachments

• fir2.JPG
    fir2.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 93

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
i dont have Hero.db ups :S
i have the oldiest server files

FireWire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2009
i see u use the 1.8 files from mates not the 1.950 or 1.955 files.

in the 1.8 files u must edit the tbl_character_item but i dont know hot it is with that files Sanity said they are not really compatibel ?!?! maybe with looking and so on

i know only a bit from 1.950 1.955 and 1.96+ files not under it :( and all that files dont work with mirworlddb

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
ok thanks for all, and thanks for your pacience with me.

its easy work a server with your files????