Join Discord

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
hi ppl i started a new project for creating a weapon

id just like to know what you think
release coming very soon (need placements doing)

the weaponmodel comes from wow for those that recognise it

prevvie.bmp

tell me what you think

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not realy my pc aint good enough (yet) to handle all the clothes that need to be attached to the body
fair enuff, good work with the weapons tho ;)

altho theres so many weapons out there atm lol, id say biggest need is decent lookin/ movin/ hittin armors.. altho the 1s off that UCID look alright they all hit funny like they are bendin over lol :P

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
fair enuff, good work with the weapons tho ;)

altho theres so many weapons out there atm lol, id say biggest need is decent lookin/ movin/ hittin armors.. altho the 1s off that UCID look alright they all hit funny like they are bendin over lol :P

Stop being fussy, get what your given :P

Nice wep though, a couple of actual decent siced weps wouldnt go a miss... some of the current weps are soo stupid.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
stephen can i ask if u know what program will read a .cgr (it is part of a 3d modeling program but not all of them support it, so though u might have a better idea than me m8)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Stop being fussy, get what your given :P

Nice wep though, a couple of actual decent siced weps wouldnt go a miss... some of the current weps are soo stupid.
i aint bein fussy, just stating my opinion, i aint puttin down his work, i think wot hes done is fantastic and really good, as i know once hes finished it he'll be able to crack out quite a few like he did with the shields

only thing id say needs addin is maybe a few black writin signs or something on the orange bit, i dunno it could just be me, but it looks kinda plan lol :P it looks fine as it is tho, id use it as a weapon

its a big step creatin ur own wils its impressive ;)

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Ye looks good m8, at least you are attempting to make new items and not just downloading from another site then "releasing" like everyone else. Two thumbs up!