Newest translated files?

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ive searched abit, but all i can find are the latest uncracked versions, or ones which arnt english.

what are the latest available files which arnt all covered in chinese text?

does any have newest spells, latest wings, or even the quest system?

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello,

the newest Privat Server Version is in moment: 20090426 (26.04.2009)
Its a 3G Ei Server Files with Job Maps !

You have in the Files:
ArmourWings with special Glow Effect (5x).
All LegendofMir 3 Skills (offical Wemade skills) old + new , complett Skilltree.
New Mobs + Weapons (items) etc.
New Integral System (GamePoints)
Buff Interface !

and many more !!!

What the Files not have is: 4th Class / Quest System with ! and ? Sybols over the head from the NPCs and the new (offical Server) Quest Menüs only the D Menü its active !

LG
Fala

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
are they translated? or translatable? i hate it when the client has tons of chinese text written all over it.

also is the interface job or the new one? i looked on that site and it shows it as job, but sometimes u can change it.

and one final question. i dont think this is poss, but do you have to use sqlserver for the databases? or can you change it to use mysql?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
are they translated? or translatable? i hate it when the client has tons of chinese text written all over it.

also is the interface job or the new one? i looked on that site and it shows it as job, but sometimes u can change it.

and one final question. i dont think this is poss, but do you have to use sqlserver for the databases? or can you change it to use mysql?

nope, are in chinese but can translate it into english,
the job inteface is the new interface same as 3g but another client, only change loader and the type of start game (join game)
must use sqlserver cant mysql :P

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello,

Yes i use SQL-Server 2000, i dont know changed SQL DB to MYSQL DB !
When you bozght the Files for 200 Euros you must change Script Files + Database from chinese to english or the language was you wish :)

You have enought money you can bought the Server Enegine + Script Files + Client + Database in english language, for that need the Team 4 Weeks and it cost you 6500,- Euro.

Its many work to translate the Client exe + dll, most problems is that chinese words small and you translate ans get big english words and that cant write in exe ^^
And you must translate 6000 + Files from chinese to english, i make that allone and have 5% transatet .-(

You cant change the Player-Interface in Client, set 1 you have 3G interface , Set 0 you have job Interface

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont wanna pay for files lol. cant u get these free without having you use a reg key?

and i already have all my files fully translated (all database and npcs etc) i jus need the client exes to be in english really.

i hate sqlserver, wish they used mysql :(

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
King Server Files have most other Script Commands as Holly .-(
Yes you need reg key i cant released that with comm !

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
king files are free and are not in english. you do have to pay and translate. however I heard there were cracks for it, but don't know where to find it.

if you feel like paying, wait until they have 4th class. (when? that should be shortly after the official china launch)

atm wemade is working on the 4th class for china.

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
king files are free and are not in english. you do have to pay and translate. however I heard there were cracks for it, but don't know where to find it.

if you feel like paying, wait until they have 4th class. (when? that should be shortly after the official china launch)

atm wemade is working on the 4th class for china.

6 Month :)