NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armelie

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 5, 2016
Whats the point from more health added ? warr got like 40k hp with 1500 ac + tao cant even hurt them they hit like 300 damage maximum to them so how tao gonna fight back while SoulFireBall hits like 300 damage and warr can hit up to 10-14k so adding more hp made it impossible for tao to fight back against any class because his skills doesnt hurt any

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Whats the point from more health added ? warr got like 40k hp with 1500 ac + tao cant even hurt them they hit like 300 damage maximum to them so how tao gonna fight back while SoulFireBall hits like 300 damage and warr can hit up to 10-14k so adding more hp made it impossible for tao to fight back against any class because his skills doesnt hurt any

SFB increased on reboot

---------- Post Merged at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Added 'TheRealm'

Multi floor dungeon, similar to BDD

(Aimed for the higher levels)

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Assassins do no damage on this, Warriors where the issue at the start of the server and now sins are released, they do nothing,

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Apparently my DarkBody was OP, now they've reduced it by 50%, and put a massive cool down on it, Assassin do a majority of the damage, but cannot toe to toe a warrior, other than that, there fine. even though

- Moon Light (Doesn't work properly, can still see you)
- We don't have a Jump Spell...
- Flash Dash - isn't in-game, prob's still bugged.

But i suppose, each class is over powered in one way or another lol

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
nahh i disagree, okay shouldnt be able to toe to toe a warrior, but all classes have roughly same stats, i stand next to a wizz,war,tao, another sin, with the same stats as me, and i do 2k damage, the warrs do 10k which is insane, im moving back to a warrior until sins are fixed

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
back up/

not sure why it crashed.

dark body reduction hasnt even gone into effect yet and people are moaning

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Apparently my DarkBody was OP, now they've reduced it by 50%, and put a massive cool down on it, Assassin do a majority of the damage, but cannot toe to toe a warrior, other than that, there fine. even though

- Moon Light (Doesn't work properly, can still see you)
- We don't have a Jump Spell...
- Flash Dash - isn't in-game, prob's still bugged.

But i suppose, each class is over powered in one way or another lol

I think moonlight is working as intended. You can see the player if you're something like 2-3 steps away but any further than that and you can't.

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
Untitled.png

seems far too much to drop off a few mobs ? most all stacked 4 or 5

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:13 PM ----------

also a mob in ghoul cave droped about 20 plus orbs earlier

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
thunderbollocks is clearly reporting this after being found out to exploit it.
in fact i've seen him doing it before in bosslands i just thought it was legit.
the way im getting this the 40% drop pot is bugged? which you removed from the gameshop, shouldn't you just replace it with a 20% or something right away? i mean people are still exploiting it we just can't get new ones?

also uglygrunts in realmf1 die faster than a hen.

not only my claims can be easily verified through server logs, the fact that the drop buff is the rightmost one means its the oldest one which means you took your time to take that screenshot.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yup, Medium drop pots been explioted to **** makes me not even want to play, i seen people in realm farming it with the full screen full of items Gold bloods and money shards, Somebody has made 100's of millions of gold of this ( Buy whatever they want in the gameshop OP AS **** ) Also Boss land i've seen they have been explioted seen a drop so big in boss lands that literally couldn't happen because not enough mobs spawn on the 2h respawn to even make a drop that big if you lured all the mobs to 1 point and killed them all ( without picking up any rares which u could see had been done here ) I call either make Gold a lot easier so everyone can afford stuff in game shop or check the logs and punishment in place, everybody knows the difference between 50% better drops and X200 drops even bumping up normal mobs to super drop. ****ing joke lol

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
sorry i can't post the whole thing but my computer ploped along the snipping tool and as such this is all i can provide which is the first screenshot i managed to take... anyway after asking the gm to do something about this i'm told thunderbollox had what he profitted from exploiting removed, it's like taking the gun off a murderer and letting him go.

http://imgur.com/a/oa1Xt

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
gold has been removed from thunderbollocks

if you have any other people you think exploited this bug as opposed to reporting, please let me know in pm's.

i'll also be going through the logs tomorrow, as im not ruining my sunday evening any more so than it already has been

Looking into players gold atm, and no1 seems to have an over obscene amount of gold (in proportion to what they had yesterdat etc - no1 has been going mad, buying stuff from the GG shop with gold)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.