Join Discord

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
sorry i was not sure in wich topic that question should be post

i ask me if a server is online where pvp and pk is totaly forbidden?

(hey i dont wanna have a discussion about mir and pvp /pk ) i wanna only know if there is a server thats stay for none pvp/pk than only for boss kills fun and more ?

greetings

tai/amenovis

Last edited:

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
There are none totally pvp/pl free atm, phoenix used to be but recently sabuk, samak and a new map created have been made pvp areas. But certainly phoenix is the closest to your requirements.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
only what is sad its a high rate means to fast level mhh low exp rate is not at start at present :(

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
lol sorry from ur post i understand u dont want a high rate server but also dont want 2 start a low rate server.......

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Pheonix is only low Exp till 40, then faster Exp from then on in..

Its the only real (virtually) none PK server I know of (English one, no idea of Foreign ones).

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ahh k that was what i meaned i hate pvp/pk and i love low rate players for me it makes no sence to be level 100 in 2 hours if phonix is a low rate its nice.
only one qeustion to go at advertisment stay online for 18 mounth menas that he is online ago or he will be only online for 18 mounth? the second makes no sence to start a char also*hihihi

greetz

Tai/Ameno

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
Hiya im one of the admins for Xtreme and it means we are coming up for our 2nd year online
Server will continue well into the distant future.. Pm me if you need any more info

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
Yeah, go to Phoenix...that's perfect for cry babies like youuuuu
Hehe, are you scared about the Sandman? booohoohooo

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Yeah, go to Phoenix...that's perfect for cry babies like youuuuu
Hehe, are you scared about the Sandman? booohoohooo

Remind me if I ever run a server to Autoban you ;)

Which do you prefer:

a. Join a server and be Killed in the first 20 mins
b. Join a Server and people help you with Money and items?

What Server are you playing on btw - I might re-start my Mir3 playing days just to meet you !!

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
lol.. just lol... u do parties?
Totally offtopic: Nah, I am not the Sandman :D But this person knows very well what I'm talking about because he/she can't accept what kind of game is LoM and because of that I got so many abuse from him/her onto another server...

Ontopic: Phoenix is really nice, it's indeed a family, not a bunch of friends who can't accept new comers. Go there and let other people have fun without hearing you crying and calling them idiots, a$$holes or wishing them to die (you're sad, btw).
Ok, me outta here.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Turbo and Demonic dont think about it lol he comes to Zentaur Server and said only **** all players laughing about him and after he cally me racism and another player without any reason i blame him every day because iam not racism*hihi that is pissing him on and he cry everywhere inside Zentaur forum and here*lol

btw on Zentaur server noobs and newbies also welcome as on all other servers but idiot like him (like demonic said) noone will have on *rofl

ohh and one think more lol i dont cry i laughing about u like most ppl did as i see here also *roflllllllll

Greetz

Tai

(Btw i have a look on phoenix server m8 ill be there rofl)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Turbo and Demonic dont think about it lol he comes to Zentaur Server and said only **** all players laughing about him and after he cally me racism and another player without any reason i blame him every day because iam not racism*hihi that is pissing him on and he cry everywhere inside Zentaur forum and here*lol

btw on Zentaur server noobs and newbies also welcome as on all other servers but idiot like him (like demonic said) noone will have on *rofl

ohh and one think more lol i dont cry i laughing about u like most ppl did as i see here also *roflllllllll

Greetz

Tai

(Btw i have a look on phoenix server m8 ill be there rofl)

Sorry to bump an old thread but who the fk is this guy??

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
its me m8

on zentaur server my char name was Taipan on Olymp server my name was XTaipanX

all ppl call me Tai at that time

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
its me m8

on zentaur server my char name was Taipan on Olymp server my name was XTaipanX

all ppl call me Tai at that time

oh i see in that case i think we may have had this conversation before then.

well as long as they dont call u Tai nemore >< besides its not a very good reputation to be carrying around tbh

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Remind me if I ever run a server to Autoban you ;)

Which do you prefer:

a. Join a server and be Killed in the first 20 mins
b. Join a Server and people help you with Money and items?

What Server are you playing on btw - I might re-start my Mir3 playing days just to meet you !!

a. to be killed in first 20 mins :)

reason: give me more reason to lvl up i.e revenge, pvp fun etc. having everything givin to me leave's me with nothing else to do...

and you ppl make me think im taking crazy pill's... why do you like Mir so much if you cant handle the pvp pk side? i know you didnt want this on your theard but i cant stop my self.. its like you need to call the police because some murdering phycho just killed your lvl 44 warrior... ><!!