Norton and 3.55

Join Discord

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Anyone using these together without problems? I was at first, but since norton updated, I have to disable before it will allow loader and netcheck to work..!

Wondered what other firewalls people are using that work well with the server files?

Oh and note that norton reports trojans, therefore you cant make norton allow them.. Thanks to any1 that can help :)

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
hi im using steganose and there is a setting where i can allow it not to scan my C:\Mud3\Netchecker and the loader erm just look in your settings and look for exeptions

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
cool thx for the replies :) yea my norton is an older version but i still use it as its always been trustworthy :D only thing is once it doesnt like a file.... then its blocked off completely, no exceptions for this =/

ill try another one like kasper.. ^_^

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
erm ok go to settings and then look for blocked items or something like that sorry i dont have norton as its poor :)

Well anyway if there is a blocked item settings then look for loader and netchecker and then unblock if not give me ur email and i can send you something

Upvote 0