not quite sure what going wrong here

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
pc specs as follows
daul 2800+mp athlon cpu + 1 gig ram 80 gig hdd on 2 mb line be able to host ei and mir1.4 servers fine no problems what so ever but run 1.9 server and use the mongen it came with and db, server files ect load up now with nomobclear with all the mobs added cpu sits at 2% fair enough takes all the mobs out nomobclear and max cpus hit is 54% on both tests all runs well but after so many hours the mobs lag nothink else just the mobs so i reduced mongen to 2 maps and same thing happends even tryed converting mongen into excell format but still no go, suspecting its a server.exe problem but i cat get any other 1.9 m2server.exes to run

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
CPU overheating maybe if it only starts happening after a while?

Upvote 0

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
had pc bk open all last night and household fan blowing air in direct kept pc cool all night fired server up around 12 the mobs freezed around 3am , swaped over the m2server.exe to a 1.4 exe this morning had same full spawn on had no mob lag , so the errors somewhere beteen !setup setting or its the 1.9 m2server.exe that xxxxed can any1 shed some light on this ?(i can only use this 1.9 m2server exe all the others wont let me get in game(

Upvote 0