not really server help just help me

smoochy boys on tour

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
ok when i run mir my computer restarts i wanna start playin agen coz im bored outa my skull and i would like 2 c if any servers have changed :cool:
n e 1 help?
what happens is when i start the game i get a black screen after i clikc the patch cannot b found thing and my pc restarts :whathuh:

thats about it n e ways ;P

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
NiGHTMaRe said:
ok when i run mir my computer restarts i wanna start playin agen coz im bored outa my skull and i would like 2 c if any servers have changed :cool:
n e 1 help?
what happens is when i start the game i get a black screen after i clikc the patch cannot b found thing and my pc restarts :whathuh:

thats about it n e ways ;P
What are your computer spec's, and do you have the same problem with any other games? BTW.. should be in PCH. section.

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
My computer does the same but its when i close down UT2004 :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Detritus said:
My computer does the same but its when i close down UT2004 :(
I think it is due to bad cooling, wich may be caused even if the fan is too dusty. Download "SpeedFan" from the sticky thread by UrbanFox, and post screenies of the temperatures, clean your fan from dust and see if you still have the problem. How old is the fan? Might be working crappily just because it is old, had the same problem and just replacing the fan with a new one (for 10 $).