[CD3.55] Not sure what im doing wrong..

Join Discord

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Trying to setup 3.55 for a change, kings has no interest because of all the bugs that come with it.
I've setup my SQLEVAL.
Ive copied in Databases / (English LS CruelDragon)
I've used ODBC.
I've setup IP's to say 127.0.0.1 as shown on the ip guide.
I've change my dual core to single core and done Armadillo patch.
I try to run gates and either will happen.

CruelDragon does not load up.
or
It will load up and come up with Stditems error code=-1

any help please :/

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Trying to setup 3.55 for a change, kings has no interest because of all the bugs that come with it.
I've setup my SQLEVAL.
Ive copied in Databases / (English LS CruelDragon)
I've used ODBC.
I've setup IP's to say 127.0.0.1 as shown on the ip guide.
I've change my dual core to single core and done Armadillo patch.
I try to run gates and either will happen.

CruelDragon does not load up.
or
It will load up and come up with Stditems error code=-1

any help please :/

lo bud, i have got 4 processors and all are working so i didnt disabled anyone.
you entered armadiloo key?
i help ben to get his server up but he got same problem as you from what i know he solved .
try pm him bud

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Every time i try to message Ben he is either busy, away, or ignoring me ^^

And yes i have entered Armadillo key and i think you only have to disable 1core if you got dual?
Don't know but the Armadillo worked when i disabled one and not when i had both on.

It opened up this time and Code=-1 ... Going to have another quick look through stditems idx -_-
2222.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quickly scanned through my whole Stditems and i couldn't see any IDX out of order

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
try check the logingate,dbserver check them if password, and account/database are correct

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
from mir 2 i know Stditems error code=-1 is a item db index wrong

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
@ IceMan
---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quickly scanned through my whole Stditems and i couldn't see any IDX out of order

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:49 PM ----------

try check the logingate,dbserver check them if password, and account/database are correct

The passwords in LoginGate/LoginSvr and DBServer look fine. :/

---------- Post Merged on 09-09-2012 at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-09-2012 at 09:49 PM ----------

Ok found out that when CD opens automatically after NetChecker and Loader3G i get the STDItem.db error but when i open CD manually it runs fine.
Getting to the screen that says Mir3(Good) but when i click it nothing happens.
Any ideas what needs changing now? :/
thanks

P.S. its not the item table making the error because i have only 6items in my items table :/

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
check all ini files.... mir3.ini hl_mir3g.ini, etc etc etc check listmake too make sure all server names and ips are correct . check case sensitive so if u have it as mir3 one place and MIR3 another place may not work.
was one of problems i came across at first

Upvote 0

NoOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2011
I got the same issue here. On my notebook everything works fine (behind router) I zip it all, export Databases and send to dedicated server. Unzip there, restore DBs, set all IP to 127.0.0.1 ( for test ) and poo..... sometimes after run Loader3g nothing happends, sometime after run Loader3g got "Read error (STDITEMS.DB). Code=-1"
I was try import original DBs and my "tuned" from notebook. In every case have the same issue.
Someone find solution for this ? Please help,

Upvote 0