Lets get this **** over with

desktopaa6.gif

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Blazing saddles?!

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

Great film ^^
/Leo

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
I spotted the "fly planes n ****" game
may i have a cookie!

i also spotted a drum kit.. it was really hard to spot.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Blazing saddles?!

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

Great film ^^
/Leo

I love Blazing Saddles - it's one of my favourite films =D.

There are so many parts which are fantastic, but it love it when they're in the prison and he puts his right hand up, and it doesn't move at all, and then he lifts his other hand up and it's shaking - "but i shoot with this hand", god that is funny =p.

I also love it when the criminals are queueing up, and one of them put "Speciality: Rape, plundering, destruction and rape" and he is asked "why did you put rape twice" and he says "i like rape" =p.

I may not have made it sound very funny, but trust me it's hilarious lol.

/Miles

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I love Blazing Saddles - it's one of my favourite films =D.

There are so many parts which are fantastic, but it love it when they're in the prison and he puts his right hand up, and it doesn't move at all, and then he lifts his other hand up and it's shaking - "but i shoot with this hand", god that is funny =p.

I also love it when the criminals are queueing up, and one of them put "Speciality: Rape, plundering, destruction and rape" and he is asked "why did you put rape twice" and he says "i like rape" =p.

I may not have made it sound very funny, but trust me it's hilarious lol.

/Miles

WOw that is funny mr miles. :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Alright then you've twisted my leg (Or whatever), heres my Teskdop;

teskdop.PNG

/J34lY
P.S My DirthBay is in November!