smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
with all these end of the world prophecy things like every year, wouldnt they realise that god isnt real and feel really stupid? i guess not.

"end of the world is next week"

'next week comes'

"erm.. end of the world has delayed till NEXT week"

id really like to meet someone who actually prophisised this and have a full blown adult discussion of how he went wrong in life.

Exclamatio

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2004
2007/2008 co-incides with the mayan date of 2012 as the latter part of a 7 year count

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Lets see if i wake up on 21/12/2012 lol.

One question i always like asking myself is what made our Galaxie then what made that ect ect

mapadale

Oh my god we are all going to die.

FFS, people who right this **** are the same people who want to prophcise the end of days. This is a religuis cult known as the endtimers. They belive that the world will end in there life time, so as fanatics they are trying to do just that.

For over 30 years they have been providing funds and weapons for middle eastern wars, including the most recent the gulf. They belive that religion will be the end comming of all who live on earth(thank god i don't belive in religion).

If religion was supposed to be prophcised in the way that many cults have tried to, then we would have been dead about 8 years agao. Apprantly according to most known prophocies including notradamis the end of days, was from the enlignment of the planets in a crucifix. Well guess what its been and gone. I do belive that the world will end and that we are due a finnal war, but not in the form that these books say it will be. It will be form mans mistake and mans mistake only.

Exclamatio

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2004
Shut up, gimp.

i definately have no idea which paort of your tiny psyche you oulled this terrible and unprovoked attack from, do you have a problem with people who know more than you do about something?

Lets see if i wake up on 21/12/2012 lol.

One question i always like asking myself is what made our Galaxie then what made that ect ect

i have a good feeling we all will, 21 12 2012 should pass without much of an event

my god we are all going to die.

so lets concentrate on living :P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i definately have no idea which paort of your tiny psyche you oulled this terrible and unprovoked attack from, do you have a problem with people who know more than you do about something?

Sorry, I don't speak cunt?

Which paort of your tiny pysche you oulled this terrible and unprovoked use of the English language?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.