[2.3] NPC help

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
i have a problem with Vincent in BW Weapon shop i have checked for his script and thats all in place and he is in the merchant table in the database but in the shop there is no image or name when u hover pointer over where he should be but if u try reloadNPC command it says Vincent reloaded... but he still not viableor clickable any ideas ?

i think may be a problem in the merchant table database as it says at bottom cells readable only ?

also shops r selling strange items again :/

any help pls?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Wipe the npc item database and boot the server up, I forget how exactly but...

Are you sure you're using a valid npc image number for vincent? Also try double checking the spawns and map he is set to spawn on.

Upvote 0

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
delete files in Market-Saved folder to stop the npc from selling the strange items -- i think thats how i use to do it.

Sounds like image number for ur npc is wrong -- never had the problem so cudnt be 100% sure on this

Mason

Upvote 0

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Sounds like image number for ur npc is wrong -- never had the problem so cudnt be 100% sure on this

Mason

i thought that too so used same number for a dif npc and thats showing
realy bugging me as have no blacksmith in BW now :/ script reloads with @reloadnpc but still no image :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Fixed :) Vincents x/y co ords where wrong in merchant.txt file was putting him inside a wall :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0