NutHouse :)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
I remember nuthouse, when gm's couldnt have what they wanted or if someone did something to there normal character they would log on there gm and chatban, kick etc them from the server.

Hope it turns out well for you this time though.

1 word of advice for the host, stop making so many players GM's, when i played it there seemed to be new gms every day or 2 this will without doubt lead to server corruption and constant wipes.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I'd play too :P as you know hun <3 Just thought i'd post here to confirm it while I was skimming through.

/Soul :zzz:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
ETA on server yet? heard nothing about the actual server just your internet...

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Yeah it will be going up, Cat's still doing it atm. I'm sure more info will be posted on it's own forums soon or here.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
oooooooooo its been along time since this server has been up ;)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Neither heh =/ It was in decision of being mir2 or mir3, it's decided to be mir3 now, So yeah this should be moved really I guess. Nevermind.

Basically - It's Mir3 ^_^

:fwave:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
mir 2 is better than mir3, plus playing a mir3 involes more of a d/l and more effort to sort so some can play. Most of the mir3 things are/can be imported to mir 2 anyway.

ah well her choice i guess, would have been nice if there was a poll instead asking what people would prefer.