nwu server 1.9 online 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
from what i've seen / read. he hasn't really done anything to the files. aparently it is poor (no affence hass, just going by what i've seen)... anyway hass, i think you should shut the server and take a while to add some things. also, post in mir help and look for people to help you as server team :)

hassis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2006
i add the alll items mobs but i dont know hau to thel the ppl abaut them i ascck a frend hoo know engles veri good to translet all npc in engles so you andestend the server :D i dont want to shut dawn the server i warck in it & if sombodi hoo pley tel me somting to rimove & is ok for server i doit :D

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
hassis said:
i add the alll items mobs but i dont know hau to thel the ppl abaut them i ascck a frend hoo know engles veri good to translet all npc in engles so you andestend the server :D i dont want to shut dawn the server i warck in it & if sombodi hoo pley tel me somting to rimove & is ok for server i doit :D

right for those that didnt get it i think i can translate most

I added all the items and mobs but i dont know how to tell the people about them, i asked my friend who knows english very well to translate all the npcs to english so you can understand the server :D i don't want to shut down the server, i'lle work on it and if somebody who plays can tell me how to improve the server i will do it :D

think thats it :)

(btw not having a digg at ya hassis just tryina make it easier for people and gl anyway pal)

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
thats kind of ya czeldabolg. and hassis, if i were you bud i would look for an english 'server team' to help you along :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Thread locked due to not corresponding to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.