smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
Ok, i reformatted my pc, and now in order for my cable modem to work i need an Ethernet Controller driver..

where can i get this?

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
lmao his sigg is to big look at yours there both the same size ffs god urban u need to sort things out...

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
MrsIce said:
lmao his sigg is to big look at yours there both the same size ffs god urban u need to sort things out...

Are you blind... his sig is bigger than mine.. by a nice portion. post here again bull**** spam and get warned, and that includes replys to this too that are offtopic.

Last edited:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
kanes is an ickle bit bigger, but thats just pedantic

EDIT:On topic if u need a hand searching for drivers tell me what they are called and i will have a look, 2 searchers are better than 1

EDIT EDIT: IM NOT TAKING SIDES

Last edited:

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Detritus said:
kanes is an ickle bit bigger, but thats just pedantic

EDIT:On topic if u need a hand searching for drivers tell me what they are called and i will have a look, 2 searchers are better than 1
thank you...

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
Urban or det, any of u have msn, i kinda know what i need,

ps, checked my sig with evil, hes said its fine

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
urban knows stuff, i just had to post somthing on topic to stop my post being spam, got a name for thje file u need?

Last edited:

*MrsIce*

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 30, 2004
Urban u the bigest n00b going you no that u just so fcukin stupid u never read before you post like many things i dont care ban this account iam not goona be baned like dat basicly for no reason ..

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Go to control pannel ----> system ------> hardware -------> device manager -----> find the device you are talking about -----> right click ------> properties ------> driver -----> update driver.

Might help if urbans doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.