Oasis Re-opening For Good

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

~Mitzcee~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 29, 2004
With Mitzcee

Name: Oasis

IP: (Comming Soon)

We have allot of new items added, there are no items used from the origional 1.4 files, there is alot of armours for every 5 levels so u always have something to work for and dont get bord of ya lvl 22 armour like allot of servers :p, this is the same with items theres allways a new item to work for, There are allot of new mobs to be added so your dont get bord of ordinary mobs, there will be quests added for example a quest to recieve "heavan armour" which is a good lvl 35 armour.
There are lots of new places to level there is a NoobCave MedCave and HighLvlCave which u may want to start in before u become expierenced, then u can move onto maps such as "kingHog" "DarkDevil" "HellsBat" ( and many more) which are pact with mobs and have a boss mob which may drop a rare item.

Server Contains;

Marrage System,
PetRenter (pets change as u become a higher lvl)
2 Taosist Pets
Auto rev in exe

gold is pretty easy to get most mobs drop large piles and items.
This server is a superstats server
Name Colour
ChangeJob
HairCut
NoobKit
CaveTele
KRTele
Quests
FortNightly Events.
New ContestRoom
Custimised HomeZone/Province (we are thinking of haveing two provinces and u click an npc when u are say lvl 25 and he takes you to the higher lvl province this will stop higher lvl ppl pking the newbs that is the idea.)The

Gm's will be people we know personaly so dont worry about gms being corrupt

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
xxXenaxx said:

Custimised HomeZone/Province (we are thinking of haveing two provinces and u click an npc when u are say lvl 25 and he takes you to the higher lvl province this will stop higher lvl ppl pking the newbs that is the idea.)The

didnt u have this Idea b4 on Oasis..? and it never got put in to game ??

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
best server i eva played i suggest u get a good host... if i had enough money id buy a seprate line and computer for this server its so good

NightDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Coalville
Server Should Be Up Soon As Poss But Its Running Only On 256mb DDR Ram Cos I Just Bought Some More Ram And Its PC2100 (I Need PC2700) It'll Be sorted asap

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
sock.php

Down.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
TheBoss said:
he/she sud of just posted IP here tbh
mayb now it aint a up n commin serv thy will make a thread on advertisment bit? dunno but yeh easier to post ip here, h8 signin up to forums

NightDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Coalville
infact urbanfox if u really wannna know it was kinda a noobish thing i done , the reason it says in the siggy that servers online is cos it is and my f/w is still set on high so urbanfox why dont u just shut the f*** up and keep your own opinions to ya self

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
NightDemon said:
infact urbanfox if u really wannna know it was kinda a noobish thing i done , the reason it says in the siggy that servers online is cos it is and my f/w is still set on high so urbanfox why dont u just shut the f*** up and keep your own opinions to ya self
|

Ahh, but watson i already thought about the port 3000 thing before you, and i checked the ip about 5-10 minutes after your post and it wasnt up :)