Offical euromir server files

smoochy boys on tour

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok ive had alook at that thread of mental getting the normal euromir files but wudent this mean only he can get done for stealing also useing copyrite files ?? , if i aint mistaken the 1.9 server files aint the wemade files they was made by chines there for no one can get done for useing them ??

the 2.3 files created by the DM2Server team they also carnt get done as they have made there own set of files and is copyrite to them??

But the files mental has mean he can be charged with thieft as well as useing copyrite files ?

this mite not make much sence but what im trying to say is...

Mental can be taken to court for these files as there is only him with them ?? , he maby smart but if wemade find out only he is useing these files and not like 50 other people im sure they will sue him as they will know who has them ?.

CrowJupiter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
No offenced, But anyone with a Public Private server is Privy towards court.
Furthermore, If they are NOT Hosting the server, whch MentaL does not he keeps the host somewhere In Germany, so he's safe until they find it :S

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
Also DM2/TDs Files/Chinese files every set of files out has a least one part of euros/wemades codes they have fixed it up and made it more advanced i think, none coded from scratch

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
What about the drop files though? Im sure wemade don't want people knowing what drops what, and that info would be worth thousands on ebay

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
I think someones telling porkie pies, you aint got euro files, why lie? lol

And if you only got them 'files' why didnt you get the id/passed ones and so forth?

Oh i guess they were the only ones being hosted on the ftp server? stop pulling wool over peoples eyes lol

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
the only new server files that i know are the dejo files, they use the latest skills and the new market system also have the latest pluging as will give me a hour to get home il post you the pic

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oh i guess they were the only ones being hosted on the ftp server? stop pulling wool over peoples eyes lol

You do know this has happened before don't you?...

Philli Mir regularly hosted server side patches on their public ftp.. Its how we got the official Philli M2 which is posted on lomcn.

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed in Dan.. I thought he had gotten over the whole idea of holding things back.. Still he found the files he's free to do what he wishes with them..

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
All they got was a few databases? not exactly life changing
stuff now is it :P

Its a shame they dont have all the code to go with them, like
some of us ;)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
pic of the files that support the hero client but are they the same as yours mental

server.bmp

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
pic of the files that support the hero client but are they the same as yours mental

server.bmp

lif

Lifco Dan is talking about completely different things...

Dan got the item databases and drops etc from the official European FTP..

And your files are plumewind based btw ;)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
sorry i so the Offical euromir server files, title and jumped the gun lol

lif

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
People are making something out of nothing.
Those dbs are useless unless you have the euro code that uses the numbers in the database correctly. Also euro has some spell powers and such hardcoded and does not load any values from the database even though entries exist.
You need the server files to go with the db which noone has. A few people like damian have worked the code out from euro asm and released it to be coded into servers such as DC.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
The thing I dont get about TD's files is that you cant add mobs and that, why would someone want to use them?