Official M2 Server (Euro / Philipines ) Commands included || 100% unpacked || No Cap!

Join Discord

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
http://mmorpg.ragezone.com/mir2/RaGEZONE.rar
Yes i know i suck, piss off then.

Reason i am releasing this is due to the fact its does 100% work and load yet there is a slight problem going ingame, if you are able to crack this then woola, no worrys for that silly little demo.

PASS: ilovemental

EDIT:: Also i removed the official PHILIPINES AND EURO PASSWORD, AINT BEING BLAIMED FOR YOU ABUSING IT.

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Re: Official M2 Server (Euro / Philipines ) Commands included || 100% unpacked || No Cap!

MentaL said:
http://mmorpg.ragezone.com/mir2/RaGEZONE.rar
Yes i know i suck, piss off then.

Reason i am releasing this is due to the fact its does 100% work and load yet there is a slight problem going ingame, if you are able to crack this then woola, no worrys for that silly little demo.

PASS: ilovemental

ty mental thats helped alot :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Re: Official M2 Server (Euro / Philipines ) Commands included || 100% unpacked || No Cap!

If my HD had not went boom I would have released some of the official npcs too inc gts :(

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Well MentaL... my opinions in you are slightly changing.

Thanks for this.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Well i was not going to release because no1 would actually pay any respect, but the problem is that it does need some help out of my control, i cannot be testing 24/7... so the release was due, so hopefully someone will sus out the one main problem and then, woola, sorted.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003

lol, deos this need sql, or say wud it work with foundation files

edit:also wats the bug?av u got ingame with this yet

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Thanks for that mental.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

So whats the prob? ant get ingame at all? Can you get past login?

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

MentaL said:
Well i was not going to release because no1 would actually pay any respect, but the problem is that it does need some help out of my control, i cannot be testing 24/7... so the release was due, so hopefully someone will sus out the one main problem and then, woola, sorted.

Does this M2Server contain all the euro mir spells ??
such as 100% working FF ect ect mental ?
also is there any new npcs with this M2Server (commands)?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

The m2 is unpacked, i included a list of gm based commands. It supports every single spell inc mirroring, flamefield , evil mir and the works.. It supports GT.. thunder and the rest.

To get thunder on a map using mapinfo do

0] Bichon THUNDER

or

0] Bichon FIRE

Thunder = thunder
Fire = larva

Problem tho is that it loads 100% and uses the current sql dbs provided from the other release the other day, yet if you login game, you will see the problem output on the m2server.exe

Try it.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley

MentaL said:

A lot more people respect you then you think MentaL, people that dont are just upset that they carnt get working what you have.

/HS

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

MentaL said:
The m2 is unpacked, i included a list of gm based commands. It supports every single spell inc mirroring, flamefield , evil mir and the works.. It supports GT.. thunder and the rest.

To get thunder on a map using mapinfo do

0] Bichon THUNDER

or

0] Bichon FIRE

Thunder = thunder
Fire = larva

Problem tho is that it loads 100% and uses the current sql dbs provided from the other release the other day, yet if you login game, you will see the problem output on the m2server.exe

Try it.
i cant try it... i dont know SQL for ****, and it wont install ;) lol

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Tell me the problem you get and ill help you..

Also on SQL install since im using SQL 2000, make sure to select windows vertification first then on the next menu choose the (sa) (password) option.

The ODBC's need to use windows authentication via SA/PASSWORD and of course need to link the LOM2ACCOUNT to the Actual database and so on and so forth.

The databases inside LOM2Account and LOM2Manage contain ip and server names to be edited.

THe Sql.txt files for the dbs also need to be edited to a server name, ip and sa/password.

Load it up and it should work.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire

i tryed it get unorthaise loggin then chinese crap on the m2server when i try log in

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

ooo nice, gd release there MentaL yeah my opinion has changed thru your come back to LOMCN.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003

O.o nice 1 Dan WTG.
Yet again u are surprising more by the day :) Don't stop being Mental ;)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Yes,

thats the problem, i think its a different encryption or something but since it supply the error, im sure someone can sort of find a way around or something, i r not a coder. Thedeath, Damion, Nick, Dominic... Prob a few people who could prob decode the packet if they are smart neough.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

MSN is private unless you pm me a good enough reason :P