Official - Measures

Join Discord

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
they added a event to invite and mate and get a kit and added evilmir now

Its a really stupid event as the server already has a major bot problem, theres so many that use mirmyth and bot to fund their main char as drop rates are really low... you have to pay ££$$ to get proper drop rates. Norm/legit players struggle to make enough gold to pay for pots as drops are so low.. staff won't increase them as they want you to buy the drop rate increase scroll.

The gold sellers usually have 50+ bots working everyday aswell, it way out of hand and GM's won't auto ban players.. they have to make reports then forward them for permission to ban a player.

Events like this will only benifit botters/cheats.

Last edited:

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
Sorry for double post but can somebody please explain how mirmyth works? it would be good to forward the details so it would be somewhere for the staff to start.
Do people that use mirmyth connect to the mirmyth owners server who edits the packets then your connection is forwarded to the mir server?

Only thing I know is.. when Shannontie accidently posted a screenie of himself using mirmyth (was trying to get another player banned for cheating lol). His client was a dated one it wasn't the current version.

I just wondered how the mirmyth owner regulates who uses it or not, like who has payed his monthly payment to him and who hasn't.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Sorry for double post but can somebody please explain how mirmyth works? it would be good to forward the details so it would be somewhere for the staff to start.
Do people that use mirmyth connect to the mirmyth owners server who edits the packets then your connection is forwarded to the mir server?

Only thing I know is.. when Shannontie accidently posted a screenie of himself using mirmyth (was trying to get another player banned for cheating lol). His client was a dated one it wasn't the current version.

I just wondered how the mirmyth owner regulates who uses it or not, like who has payed his monthly payment to him and who hasn't.

its set to your hardware code on your pc , basicaly no one can use it but you.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You mean like themida ?

So that can be removed then

Its a shame that some type of gate could not be made to block this, but as posted above if you did stop this they would only make a new one.

lif

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
You can't get mirmyth currently anyway. It's been like that for a while.

The staff of the game keep getting his pament systems banned, paypal and moneybookers and it takes a long time to set one up.

As for gold sellers, not seen one in a while but then again I don't play a lot.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
You can't get mirmyth currently anyway. It's been like that for a while.

The staff of the game keep getting his pament systems banned, paypal and moneybookers and it takes a long time to set one up.

As for gold sellers, not seen one in a while but then again I don't play a lot.

People ingame saying he's using ukash as staff can't do anything about that. He's got it sorted because people wanted the bot feature for the new event.