oh dear, How the mighty have fallen

smoochy boys on tour

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
With ronaldo going to madrid and tevez gone to manchester city, it seems they have lost their spark.

Had to laugh when I seen this.

Burnley 1 - Man UTD 0

however it is only the start of the season, it will be interesting to see how fergie motivates the team after this.

same goes for rafa and liverpoo after losing to spurs.

/discuss

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
To be fair a team like Burnley, just promoted, very average team and at home are always going to have a chance.

They have momentum, fans show more passion and its the "honey-moon period" for them. They will grind out some decent results for a month or two, then when players get tired, fans start getting pissed off with bad results, they will start to get hammered.

I wouldnt say Man Utd are going to be too down about this result

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
burnley very average team lmfao dont make me wet my self they could not beat little old accy we pasted them they played a bad man u side and a bad everton side

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
burnley very average team lmfao dont make me wet my self they could not beat little old accy we pasted them they played a bad man u side and a bad everton side

They played a bad Man Utd team? Would you like to tell me what's bad about it?

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
1. drop Berbatov lazy uninterested striker not when you want with rooney up front
2. drop Valencia over rated bad buy
3.have said it all along theres a lot better than Carrick out there
4+5+6. get rid of old legs(Giggs, Scholes and Neville) and bring in new faces who are better and yes there are a few out there and united do have the cash

6 point's were fegie has gone wrong this year
http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11667_210993,00.html

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
1. drop Berbatov lazy uninterested striker not when you want with rooney up front
2. drop Valencia over rated bad buy
3.have said it all along theres a lot better than Carrick out there
4+5+6. get rid of old legs(Giggs, Scholes and Neville) and bring in new faces who are better and yes there are a few out there and united do have the cash

6 point's were fegie has gone wrong this year
http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11667_210993,00.html
1. He's always looked lazy and uninterested... truth is he's a fantastic player. Perfect to play next to Rooney IMO if they can "click". Good target man, and is on the same wave length as Rooney whne it comes to passing and opening defences up.
2. Good player, but never good enough for Man Utd, especially for that money. So I agree in someway there.
3. Agree 100%. They need hargreaves back.
4+5+6. Hmm, Neville has finished now, Scholes is a good player for the bench, but only one season left. Giggs would still get in my team, maybe in the middle instead of Carrick.

Still dont think they are a bad team.

Dont forget they won the League and only lost out on the Champions league to a very, very good Barcelona team. And they have only lost Ronaldo..

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
villa are hardly a david , theyre going to finish above liverpool this year most probably (imo anyways), with exceptions of gerrard and torres probs have a better squad than them too. Mostly English too.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Think I can bump this thread as they have fallen again HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA