Oh, son of a gun!

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
still 1 year til you can do anything you want

you can join the army and dedicate your life to serving and protecting your country, but you cant have a beer

anyway happy birthday

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
BountieHunter said:
Mate i love you, you know i do could i have 1000 more posts added to my account please as your so fking fit?u sexy thing.
Yay Bounty's outta the closet!

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Woo! urban! woo! birthday! have a good one! Get drunk! and possibly laid if you feel like it. :P

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
urbanfox said:
Stop exagerating. You only have like 105.

argh close enough the last time i got banned must have not recived points ¬_¬ fair play u can still remove buggers though :D!! :punch: or at least give me some sort of mortual respect for having over 100 points and still existing here ;) :brows: :punch: :bounce: :tongue1:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
MentaL said:
i heard he broke his hand.

I suppose thats close to getting laid.. in a, miles-away and not-at-all-like-it kinda way.

Zidio said:
argh close enough the last time i got banned must have not recived points ¬_¬ fair play u can still remove buggers though :D!! :punch: or at least give me some sort of mortual respect for having over 100 points and still existing here ;) :brows: :punch: :bounce: :tongue1:

No he cant. However, as recognition, I could ban you again?
Why would you get respect for being such an ass that you earnt yourself over 100 warning points?
Heck 2 of your warnings (10 of the points) were from me, and i rarely ever warn anyone...