Sheffield (S2)
Two bulls in a field one old, one young and below is a field full of sheep

the young bull says "hay lets run down there and F*ck one of the sheep"

the old bull pauses and replies "lets walk down and F*ck them all"

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
3 men are sat at a table in a bar talking quitely, when one man gets up and approaches the barman. he says to the barman quitely, i bet you £50 you can put a glass on the bar, and i can piss into it without spilling a drop.

The barman accepts the bet, and places the glass. The man unzips his jeans, and proceeds to piss all over the bar, the counter, and on the floor. Defeated, he pays the barman £50 with a small smile.

The barman says "you just lost £50 whats the smile for" and the man replies "I bet those guys over on that table i could piss all over your bar and you wouldnt get mad"

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Atomicide said:
3 men are sat at a table in a bar talking quitely, when one man gets up and approaches the barman. he says to the barman quitely, i bet you £50 you can put a glass on the bar, and i can piss into it without spilling a drop.

The barman accepts the bet, and places the glass. The man unzips his jeans, and proceeds to piss all over the bar, the counter, and on the floor. Defeated, he pays the barman £50 with a small smile.

The barman says "you just lost £50 whats the smile for" and the man replies "I bet those guys over on that table i could piss all over your bar and you wouldnt get mad"
U know anything about that big dark guy goin around shootin up bars with nothing but a guitar case?

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
We already have a joke thread. First page.

And bulls **** cows, not sheep.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
eres one.

man walks into a bar one day and buys a point ov wateva u like :P anyways he looks over to the back and see's a horse there?! with a note round his neck.. it says " make me laugh and barman will give you £100 " the bloke is intrested so asks the barman is this for real, barman replys ovcourse it is m8 but be warned noone has done it and alot have tryed!.. so he thinks ok.

after 10mins with the horse he walks back in and the horse is laughing his nuts off he is falling over with laughing!... barmans like ummm ok fair enof here you go and gives him the £100.. next day

he comes back in and this time round the horses neck it says if you can make me cry your get £200, so he goes in there and 10mins later he comes out with this horse in TEARS!... the barman goes WAIT A MIN HOW YOU DO THAT?!... the bloke replys I told him first time i had a bigger C()c/ then him and the 2nd time i showed him!

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Peart said:
We already have a joke thread. First page.

And bulls **** cows, not sheep.
i had just got in from a merry thursady night out which was great btw and this chick told me that joke, think she was comin on to me