*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Daylight Robbery more like.

Hell if theyre dumb enough to pay THAT much then let um. lol

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
mir £30 met £50 venus £70 Os 100

dno where 600 came from

Originally Posted by LOMCN Global Forum Rules
Other: ADVERTISING
  • No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
  • Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
  • Servers where donations are accepted are allowed to advertise on LOMCN. But where servers accept donations and players can choose items are not allowed to advertise on LOMCN.

stil dont understand why oldskool are allowed to advertise here..

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
because its u and not the server?? everytime i log on i dont have lag

Your an idiot the server is constant lag always has always will, it`s one of many reasons i would never consider playing, and as far as i`m aware Bon has made £18,000 + he sells Z items for £40-50 a pop and OS items for around £200, with this type of money the server should be running 100% lag free.

/JayZ

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Originally Posted by LOMCN Global Forum Rules
Other: ADVERTISING
  • No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
  • Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
  • Servers where donations are accepted are allowed to advertise on LOMCN. But where servers accept donations and players can choose items are not allowed to advertise on LOMCN.

stil dont understand why oldskool are allowed to advertise here..

read this bit again "where servers accept donations and players can choose items" you can't choose the item
-Dan

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
read this bit again "where servers accept donations and players can choose items" you can't choose the item
-Dan

Ofcorse you can!

You can even donate for x 10 EXP Potions that last for 45 minutes per go, you can donate for anything you want on this server.
It`s pointless going on about this again as nothing will be done.

/JayZ

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
-Dan

seriously go and do your research you can buy any item you want and you get to choose wat u recieive for 'donating', as said tho pointless goin on bout it fk all gets dne.

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Your an idiot the server is constant lag always has always will, it`s one of many reasons i would never consider playing, and as far as i`m aware Bon has made £18,000 + he sells Z items for £40-50 a pop and OS items for around £200, with this type of money the server should be running 100% lag free.

/JayZ
i only lag abit sometimes, when i see ppl running around going looool omygawd what gay lag....i have none, owell

can ppl stop spamming about donations? rumor mill going into overdrive

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
seriously go and do your research you can buy any item you want and you get to choose wat u recieive for 'donating', as said tho pointless goin on bout it fk all gets dne.

There's a diffrence there... the rule says pritty much "donate say £20 get any item you want" the server rule is "buy item for £50 nothing lower" there's a diffrence there...I've been playing since day 1 of oldskool i'm sure i know what's been going on :)
-Dan

Edit: Also about the lag? i've never lag'd on the server once except when a gm says "doing maint" but usually its put down when ben does it. so dunno what this **** is about lag?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
have u guys got like a direct connection to the server or something tht makes u not lag lol cos atleast 200 out of the 250+ people tht play get lag

even ben came on yesterday or day b4 and said it was laggin

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
i only lag abit sometimes, when i see ppl running around going looool omygawd what gay lag....i have none, owell

can ppl stop spamming about donations? rumor mill going into overdrive

Strange!!!

I don`t lag on any other game/server including Lineage 2 which requires better specs to run than Mir, how do you explain this?
Your probs connecting on the dedi and this will be why you don`t lag and others lag like fk.....

/JayZ

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
There's a diffrence there... the rule says pritty much "donate say £20 get any item you want" the server rule is "buy item for £50 nothing lower" there's a diffrence there...I've been playing since day 1 of oldskool i'm sure i know what's been going on :)
-Dan

Edit: Also about the lag? i've never lag'd on the server once except when a gm says "doing maint" but usually its put down when ben does it. so dunno what this **** is about lag?

not only 1 thats played from day 1, wish i hadent of botherd as the server is bias corupt and lagy as fk ppl that denie this are just dumb or arse licking ben, flame all u want dnt care wnt b on here to see any comments anyway n cudnt care less wat u think as i know wat goes on :).