Votes: 3 12.5%
  • X40+

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
So before i make everything and its too late. id like to get an idea of what you guys want. can you tell me what exp rate you want :)?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
so you guys want X40 exp eh ?

well its x20 atm just wait abit longer to get some more votes

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
At the end of the day guys the exp rate is just a number, say your the highest level on a server. It doesnt matter if your level 50 or level 700 your still the highest level, and its still just as easy to kill the hardest mobs.

I chose x5 because thats still pretty quick leveling, plus every level will feel like more of an achievment rather than being able to level to 50 in an hour or so.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
you make a good point m8 and i can agree with what your saying, however i will go for the majority vote, so lets hope ppl want what you want.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
you make a good point m8 and i can agree with what your saying, however i will go for the majority vote, so lets hope ppl want what you want.

It's not a case of wanting what I want, because I aint trying to sway peoples voting. I was just voicing my opinion, end of the day you should impliment the exp rate you want not others! I mean for example if you decided to go with x5... yeh people might find this slow and boring, but aslong as you keep them entertained in other ways. Such as quests and events then people wont complain as much as you think.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Im working on omen for the ppl not myself. I want what others want.

if lomcn wants 40x they can have it. same goes if they want 5x exp.

thats why i made this poll.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
be aware the higher the exp directly correlates to the more maintenance and updates you need to put in.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
yeah i kinda understand that. i am dedicated and i can cope with the pressure that a high rate server brings

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
yea but at a XXX level you can make exp uberrrrrr hight so they lvl slow :)

All in all it doesnt really matter, the ratios will still be the same. I mean a level 40 / 50 on a low rate server is just as good as say a level 100 on a high rate server. I just reckon low rate servers are better because you feel like you've achieved something everytime you level. Rather than watching you % bar fly up after ever kill on a high rate server.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
nothing more than x20 when its really high people just end up lvling really fast, complaining that they cannot level and get good drops at the same time.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
taken into consideration.

over the years i can see that people find

HighLvling server= really fun to play
LowLvling server= better sense of acheivment

its all about preference really.

its 20x atm which is like in between fast and slow lvling. Ill see what happens with the votes but i probs wont change that much.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
taken into consideration.

over the years i can see that people find

HighLvling server= really fun to play
LowLvling server= better sense of acheivment

its all about preference really.

its 20x atm which is like in between fast and slow lvling. Ill see what happens with the votes but i probs wont change that much.
you can change exp need per level which is better to level to like 50 x40 exp and x20 50+
also you got FF on ur serva?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
FlameField?

not atm cause they werent in starlite files. Will have it in tmoz :).