Omfg Ebay Uber Retards.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Alright, so i havent gone on ebay for a long time, anyways i listed some stuff that hasnt sold due to the fact that ******s have been fake bidding so i had about 6quid to pay. So i log onto my ebay account to find like 15 letters from ebay saying to pay this ammouth, so i did. My ebay account got un-banned "uhu" so next day i receive a phone call from some ****er saying that i still need to pay 3quid interest ... so i did .. now 5 days later i receive a letter saying that they will either take legal action or send the bailifs around my house if i dont pay the full amouth 6quid O_o WTF?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
Alright, so i havent gone on ebay for a long time, anyways i listed some stuff that hasnt sold due to the fact that ******s have been fake bidding so i had about 6quid to pay. So i log onto my ebay account to find like 15 letters from ebay saying to pay this ammouth, so i did. My ebay account got un-banned "uhu" so next day i receive a phone call from some ****er saying that i still need to pay 3quid interest ... so i did .. now 5 days later i receive a letter saying that they will either take legal action or send the bailifs around my house if i dont pay the full amouth 6quid O_o WTF?

Just write back explaining whats happening.

Ebay are usualy quite understanding. (well in my experience)

/Tofas

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
Yeh wrote a email to ebay, do they reply quik? or take ages for them 2 reply back

From my experience it was a pretty speedy reply compared to alot of places i email.. But dont expect a reply in say the next 10 minutes.

/Tofas

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ebay sucks, and god those nigerians Piss me off.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Farphit said:
ebay sucks, and god those nigerians Piss me off.

OMG!! SAME!! LOL i tried to sell my psp and i had like 10 pm's from people from nigeria telling me to send them the psp 1st then they will pay me others gave me stories how their child is very sick and its their wish to have one but he doesnt have cash right now but he will pay me once he gets it... lol

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
OMG!! SAME!! LOL i tried to sell my psp and i had like 10 pm's from people from nigeria telling me to send them the psp 1st then they will pay me others gave me stories how their child is very sick and its their wish to have one but he doesnt have cash right now but he will pay me once he gets it... lol

ffs, you should give them an e-mail address to contact you on and spin a huge web of lies, and get their hopes up that they're about to scam you, then collapse the whole thing and point and laugh at them.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Atomicide said:
ffs, you should give them an e-mail address to contact you on and spin a huge web of lies, and get their hopes up that they're about to scam you, then collapse the whole thing and point and laugh at them.

Sounds somewhat familiar.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Perebble said:
Sounds somewhat familiar.

So many scammers, so little time. Most of them have stopped e-mailing me now, realising that im taking the piss.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
BountieHunter said:
happend to me because i didnt pay my fees because of stupid bidders they said they were gonna take legal action for 2 months never did, finally payed them off because i had other crap to sell