omg is this real :((?

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Yeah, yeah you probably seen this i have aswell but today i just noticed the Dog with a bow though his head, is that real or fake? lol me thinking its real put a tear in my eye 2bh, its sad and pathetic ....

Attachments

• dgsdgs.JPG
    dgsdgs.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 101

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
cant be real,he would be dead and loads of blood should be arround there.Its preety obvious tbh.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
BountieHunter said:
Yeah, yeah you probably seen this i have aswell but today i just noticed the Dog with a bow though his head, is that real or fake? lol me thinking its real put a tear in my eye 2bh, its sad and pathetic ....
if it had the bow in its head i would be impressed, however that my friend, is an arrow.

also it looks kinda fake...

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Looks fake,

but people have had nails through their head and so fourth and lived, so i surpose depending what the arrow hit it could of lived.

On that picture you cant see any type of like, surrounded hole from the puncture of the arrow, looks very fake.

/Tofas

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
you better believe its real, I'm the one who shot the arrow

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
I can see the other side of the arrow behind the head. I think it's real. I've seen a man with a (rambo style) knife in his head. He could walk and talk and didn't feel anything

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
tbh this sickens me, by the looks of it it does look real because:-

1. people say there's no bloody when clearly there's blood around the impact area. this is hard to see because the dog (by observation) has been washed down (you can see the dog is wet)

2. the dog is dead....judging by his/her pupils, im afraid it's dead, probably dead within a few mins. :( :( :(

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
user00 said:
cant be real,he would be dead and loads of blood should be arround there.Its preety obvious tbh.

In away its true, but in some cases there may not be blood until the object is removed.

But i am noo doctor :P....

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
of cause its fake >> stupid question :S and ash is right, there dont need to be blood. When my m8 got shot wid arrow it dint bleeed untill was pulled out but that picture is fake.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
link, you cant class a 'indians and cowboys' playset as a real arrow. i dont think your friend got an arrow in him =/

i think it is real, the dog has clearly been washed down, so any blood would have been removed.
you can also see the arrow through the other side of the dogs head

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
chippy said:
could be a stuffed dog and sum1 put arrow throght it for a joke

Still means it's a real dog, brains.

Loved1 said:
you can also see the arrow through the other side of the dogs head

Like thats hard to do.
Read my title.

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yeah. a stuffed dog is still a dog thats been killed.

but still, it looks real imo.

how you do the R?

wanna make me an ava like yours ? ;)