online strategy?

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i kno ther are strategy games which let you go online in a map against each other.

but is ther a game (like ikariam style) but which has moving graphics like aoe, and allows you to continuously build ur town and conquer areas?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i kno ther are strategy games which let you go online in a map against each other.

but is ther a game (like ikariam style) but which has moving graphics like aoe, and allows you to continuously build ur town and conquer areas?
That would be so cool but soo nearly impossbile lol, come play C&C Generals with me instead while i host a party and ignore every1

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
so cool. not impossible. i suppose its the same concept as spore, although not on such a galactic level.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
so cool. not impossible. i suppose its the same concept as spore, although not on such a galactic level.
Nah spore is gonna be soooooooo amazing, i cant wait, astonia is more like ermmmm i think runescape were u lvl up your skills nd **** but its totally fighting

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
AOC looks ace and funcom own

i ben playing anarchy online for a few months lvl 210 now thxs to m8 from work :P

EDIT:

AOC IS NOT OUT TILL 20TH

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
is AOC worth getting ?????
and its a MMorpg right????

it looks really good and i dont mind playing that **** xD

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
looks ace and funcom owns and going off what they did with anarchy was ace

cant w8 till 2009 when it comes out for 360 aswell :)

so ye i would say worth getting

ps ye it is a mmorpg

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
The amount of people that have pre ordered is a sign of how well its gonna do, if i had the free cash i'd be playing it right now personally.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
cool ill get it

any one know the cheapest place i can get it from ?

p.s - is there a monthly fee or is it like guild wars where u just buy then play ?

Last edited:

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Empire Earth The Art Of Conquest (Expansion from Empire Earth) is great.

Dont get EE 2 or 3 they suck.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/empireearth/images.html -The screenshots are abit close up. it dont usualy look like that.

Graphics are decent but gameplay is great and i still play it now after 6 years. You can also play custom made scenarios like Warcraft 3 that people make.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Empire Earth The Art Of Conquest (Expansion from Empire Earth) is great.

Dont get EE 2 or 3 they suck.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/empireearth/images.html -The screenshots are abit close up. it dont usualy look like that.

Graphics are decent but gameplay is great and i still play it now after 6 years. You can also play custom made scenarios like Warcraft 3 that people make.
Don't doubt it seeing as Sierra are the makers, Ceaser 1/2/3 is a classic of a game

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah empire earth was good. i bought it wen it came out, though got bored afta i had seen all the ages.

aoe 2 has got to be one of the best ones iv played, neva got old, till the graphics started to suck.

or c&c tiberian sun, that was a sweet game too.

dont like all these strategy games now they've gone 3d.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Its good online, but only the expnasion pack.

My mate wants to get that new C&C game out (or coming out) so ill probably get that.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Its good online, but only the expnasion pack.

My mate wants to get that new C&C game out (or coming out) so ill probably get that.
I dont like that C&C went back to the red alert style, after such a breakthrough with generals, after all generals was the only original thing that they done seen as all the others where just Dune under a diffrent name.