OoOo24 server - up in like 30 mins

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
MrMike said:
agh not even up ><

20 chats blabla

sorry for the downtime -.-

up now...

trying to sort evilmir out - i had it without the client breking yesteday..but dno how -.-

:P

incasr of the "wrong!" error - take the L-Leibao out of the mirconfig file and put it in the same folder as the ledu.exe..

that should sort it :)

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Not being funny or anything but rather than trying to get new things working why dont you sort out everything that is already in the game. There isnt enough spawns anywhere. The maps for your fox cave arent even in the patch that you have provided. In prajna cave and stone cave some mobs give 40000 exp and some give 2, every single shop is fked up with random crap in that has 0 duration and theres alot more but i cant be bothered anymore.

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can som1 add me 2 thier msn to help me get on this server please. ive not been playing mir for a year and duno how 2 get on these new ledu server. please can som1 add me [email protected]

thankyou sooo much

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
MadeInEngland said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can som1 add me 2 thier msn to help me get on this server please. ive not been playing mir for a year and duno how 2 get on these new ledu server. please can som1 add me [email protected]

thankyou sooo much

ledu is just the .exe..

all u need is mirs data folders and maps and wav and then ledu is just to start it up...
and im sorting the 2 exp bug as we speak accually ;)

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
hey will some one post the updated .exe please because the loading bar doesnt seem to come up when i try log in think its cos i cnt find the .EXE without the name foundation >.< thnx in advance

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
MrRob said:
is this server even still up?

He renamed server to forgedpheonix i think, that was up for abit then down since then