Open source C# WoooL project

network

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 5, 2024
I hope to update the open source progress of the project as soon as possible to speed up development.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
DSM was amazing back in the day so its good to see woool being worked on again.
Thanks :) that was me who translated, re-hexed and put on line:)
I would love to see an up to date version online, Sanity has always been around so hopefully he will succeed :)
Post automatically merged:

DSM was amazing back in the day so its good to see woool being worked on again.
Thanks, It was me that developed and run the original DSM (DistanSoulMates) Server back in the day, would love to see an updated version.

Last edited:

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Work has picked up again the past few days. Progress is good; converting more WoooL libs (there is alot of them), basic human frames are complete, currently working on monster frames and sounds. @Sanity has been doing gods work with the envir/DB side of things

iQ4cmQx.png

Qpiatlh.png

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Work has picked up again the past few days. Progress is good; converting more WoooL libs (there is alot of them), basic human frames are complete, currently working on monster frames and sounds. @Sanity has been doing gods work with the envir/DB side of things
Hakuna matata :love: lovely progress being made.

network

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 5, 2024

iQ4cmQx.png

Qpiatlh.png
Great, looks like the project is progressing very quickly

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The quality on this one is insane. I wonder if its going to have the woool systems as well, ex that chariot of wooma which you have to protect while it travles in main province etc.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
The quality on this one is insane. I wonder if its going to have the woool systems as well, ex that chariot of wooma which you have to protect while it travles in main province etc.
I remember seeing this on a Mir 2 servers years ago.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Still working on getting some of the initial monster AIs sorted, we're planning to get everything done from monster1 and monster2 files before release (there are up to 8 monster files). We've also added player sounds this evening; die, attack, struck etc.

network

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 5, 2024
When a player is attacked by a monster, there will be an injury action. It seems that some of the other initial basic functions have been basically implemented, and the progress is very fast.