Options and group looks out of place.

JakeTonks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2011
Im using LSJOB server files,
and a jobclient that i found, i cant find any more clients so im unsure whether or not its just the client,
but this is what the options (n) and group menu (g) looks like. I wondering if any one could point me in the right direction on how to correct it?

GROUP..jpg

You cant actually click the button where the button is for (GROUP INFORMATION - ADD - DELETE)
You have actually have to click below by about 1.5cm. Also the button at the top to turn on group and off is moved all the way up. :S

options.jpg

Here you can see just everything going over the screen :S

Thanks,
Jake.

Last edited:

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
I recommend to you to bend the interface of the user exodus, you can bend it from his signature.

Not esque has many things, but it works and is quite showy.

The problem esque the cordenadas to which the information sends you are not the same where it is your squares.

/Origins

Upvote 0

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
The client is incorrect the files that you are using, I would suggest also not using the LSJOB files as they are so very outdated and getting a correct client to work with them won't be easy. If you are looking at JOB for a server, then you need to go king with JOB maps and not 3G. However you will need to convert the client to JOB Maps and not 3G and there is only a couple of us who can do this.

The client from Exodus is 3G client and won't work correctly with JOB files, or even a job client so would need to use 3.55 files for this or king/holley files

Upvote 0

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Gigabit let him try the easy bit first, if that wont work try something harder. I suggest you change you interface first from the client folder king3.ini.

[Initial]
ServerAddr=81.97.67.178
Param1=7000
[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=Intense
server1name=Intense
[setup]
FullScreenMode=0
Interface145=1 ------------ Change this to 0 or 2
NOMD5=1
ClientVersion=0
K=1
Sleep=0
PkLockMode=0
ScreenMetrics=800
UseDoubleKey=1
服务器版本=1

once you have done that check if its still not working well. Then change client, then liscen to Gigabit sugestion

Upvote 0